Black People : ANYBODY CAN GIVE BLOOD

Afru Shukuwr

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 22, 2007
Dade City, FL
With the Red Cross and them blood buildings its a god demon relationship. What I mean by that is that they accept blood from drunks, drug addicts, and diseased people because as far as I know they dont ask you anything befor you give the blood. Thats the demon part and a needy baby or adult can be transfered a disease or some other problem. The god part is that the Red Cross come in help in disasters but getting back to my other point are we as humans ready to say this child may be better off dead or wait for some good blood rather than suffer for sure while living.
Remember dead is not dead. Dead is life. Its just not the same life and maybe better.

Afru Shukuwr said:
With the Red Cross and them blood buildings its a god demon relationship. What I mean by that is that they accept blood from drunks, drug addicts, and diseased people because as far as I know they dont ask you anything befor you give the blood. Thats the demon part and a needy baby or adult can be transfered a disease or some other problem. The god part is that the Red Cross come in help in disasters but getting back to my other point are we as humans ready to say this child may be better off dead or wait for some good blood rather than suffer for sure while living.
Remember dead is not dead. Dead is life. Its just not the same life and maybe better.

My question is why are they the RED CROSS ALLOWED to OPERATE like this and carry it to the ENDS of the EARTH.

Rich people in the NATION are not getting ANY RED CROSS services. Nor do they WANT their HELP. But POOR OFFENDERS such as myself are TOLD they will HELP bring me back to my feet in cases of AFFLICTION.

I think if you call yourself a RED BLOODED AMERICAN or say GOD BLESS AMERICA you should not be AFFECTED by the ILLS inside the NATIONS BLOOD (the DRUGS, DISEASES, ETC) unless you consider your FELLOW CITIZEN UNCLEAN and DEFILED. That BLOOD from our FELLOW CITIZEN should be a LIFE SAVER not a DEAL with DEATH.

For some BLOOD TRANSFUSION or NOT you will DIE. But will you DIE for the trust you have for the NATION including its CITIZENS who at times make SELFISH CHOICES or for your OWN SPECIAL INTEREST while FALSLY showing NATION INTEREST without SHAME for DISHONEST GAIN.

It's COMING DOWN TO IT.

CURSED CITIZENS...

Oh well.

Afru Shukuwr said:

Afru Shakuwr ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

I don't want anyone else's blood. Oh gosh. I hope i never have to need anyone's blood. They say, if you know you're having surgery or something, you can put your own on ice, ahead of time. Oh gosh, even that doesn't sound oh so very comforting.

Afru Shakuwr ... thanks for sharing with us, and please make yourself at home, because you are.

Stay safe Family.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back