Black People : ANYBODY CAN GIVE BLOOD

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Afru Shukuwr, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    With the Red Cross and them blood buildings its a god demon relationship. What I mean by that is that they accept blood from drunks, drug addicts, and diseased people because as far as I know they dont ask you anything befor you give the blood. Thats the demon part and a needy baby or adult can be transfered a disease or some other problem. The god part is that the Red Cross come in help in disasters but getting back to my other point are we as humans ready to say this child may be better off dead or wait for some good blood rather than suffer for sure while living.
    Remember dead is not dead. Dead is life. Its just not the same life and maybe better.

2. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21

My question is why are they the RED CROSS ALLOWED to OPERATE like this and carry it to the ENDS of the EARTH.

Rich people in the NATION are not getting ANY RED CROSS services. Nor do they WANT their HELP. But POOR OFFENDERS such as myself are TOLD they will HELP bring me back to my feet in cases of AFFLICTION.

I think if you call yourself a RED BLOODED AMERICAN or say GOD BLESS AMERICA you should not be AFFECTED by the ILLS inside the NATIONS BLOOD (the DRUGS, DISEASES, ETC) unless you consider your FELLOW CITIZEN UNCLEAN and DEFILED. That BLOOD from our FELLOW CITIZEN should be a LIFE SAVER not a DEAL with DEATH.

For some BLOOD TRANSFUSION or NOT you will DIE. But will you DIE for the trust you have for the NATION including its CITIZENS who at times make SELFISH CHOICES or for your OWN SPECIAL INTEREST while FALSLY showing NATION INTEREST without SHAME for DISHONEST GAIN.

It's COMING DOWN TO IT.

CURSED CITIZENS...

Oh well.

3. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Be Mindful that the American Red Cross is another Member of the New World Order, or the Illuminati...don't take my word for it; Do your own Research.

MK

4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MWkg KWABENA:

No Ifs, :qqb013: Ands,:qqb013: Maybes:qqb013: about it.

Truth.

HILY/A

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Afru Shakuwr ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

I don't want anyone else's blood. Oh gosh. I hope i never have to need anyone's blood. They say, if you know you're having surgery or something, you can put your own on ice, ahead of time. Oh gosh, even that doesn't sound oh so very comforting.

Afru Shakuwr ... thanks for sharing with us, and please make yourself at home, because you are.

Stay safe Family.

:heart:

Destee

6. MarchoftheLions

MarchoftheLions Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't think I've ever donated to the Red Cross...but I have donated to some smaller organizations around Arkansas. Every time that I've donated I've been asked to fill out a questionnaire. I was even told that a sample of my blood would be tested before it was distributed and I would be notified if anything unusual was discovered...such as HIV and etc. A few weeks later I would receive a letter stating my blood type and that my blood was perfectly fine.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    March of the Lions ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

I've never given blood, but i've worked a few blood drives in my day.

I think you're right, they do ask questions and stuff, and i understand your blood can be rejected after testing (they even notify you of this i think).

You can even have "rejected blood" and some places will pay you for it (i think).

But some bad blood does still get in the mainstream, and they have historically (and poorly) overseen their own selves (based on a vague memory of mine, reading some article or something).

I guess if it comes down to dying or taking some person's blood ... i hope it's a bridge i never have to cross.

:heart:

Destee

8. MarchoftheLions

MarchoftheLions Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Oh yes, and I agree. I have read a few articles and have heard stories of ones that have contracted HIV through blood transfusions that were meant to save their life. Ironic isn't it.