Black Spirituality Religion : Anybody Can Be *Jesus*

Isa:45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

We see a good example of this understanding through observing an evil Priest, Teacher of Darkness called Balaam.

Num:22:12: And God said unto Balaam, Thou shalt not go with them; thou shalt not curse the people: for they are blessed.

Balaam was an Evil Priest of GOD that taught from the Dark side and did the Will of GOD in Darkness or the creation of Evil. This shows that even though a man calls himself Son of GOD it continues to not distinguish the Nature of the person. Human Sons of GOD can be teachers of Light or teachers of Dark.

We also see this in the story of Job. The men that set with Job and converse with him during his trials were Teacher of Dark.

GOD is GOD of all things good and evil.

Teachers of Dark or Evil can be identified from their teachings they usually try to sway you to follow, praise and worship them over GOD or try to get you to serve a lesser being over GOD. They basically serve to prove you against GOD.

Deut 13:
1: If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
2: And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
3: Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

This is standard knowledge of Duality between good and evil that exists in all religious thought.

ShemsiEnTehuti said:

Well, I understand the Kemetic perspective and your point very well (and I agree), but I wanted to ignore that aspect and analyze just what the Bible says. The Bible is clear that all who do God's work is a "son of God", and can be one with God.

On this we agree.

Peace.

nibs said:
(OmowaleX) - There was in Kmt a belief in the concept of the "Immortality of the soul" and achieving "immortality" does not seem to be something that "all men can achieve" seeing that, for the most part, most men are viewed as being "SAHU".

the "sahu" is a spiritual body and is (essentially) immortal. the sahu body (spirit) is viewed as the body that encompasses the specific individual identity. the higher bodies (khu, ba) are not associated or specific to a particular identity.

thus, much of kemetic practice was on sustaining and nurturing the sahu body (which would include the ka); in the duat. this is also part of the purpose of ancestral veneration; the offerings and remembering the names of individual ancestors strengthens their sahu identity.

Instead of continually lecturing me can you at least deal with the questions asked and deal with my statements within that context?

(OmowaleX) - Instead of continually lecturing me can you at least deal with the questions asked and deal with my statements within that context?

that was no lecture. i challenged your assertion that the sahu body was not immortal, and that those who identified with their sahu nature could not attain immortality.

(OmowaleX) - achieving "immortality" does not seem to be something that "all men can achieve" seeing that, for the most part, most men are viewed as being "SAHU".

the sahu persists beyond death...but has not transcended it...

nibs said:
(OmowaleX) - Instead of continually lecturing me can you at least deal with the questions asked and deal with my statements within that context?

that was no lecture. i challenged your assertion that the sahu body was not immortal, and that those who identified with their sahu nature could not attain immortality.

(OmowaleX) - achieving "immortality" does not seem to be something that "all men can achieve" seeing that, for the most part, most men are viewed as being "SAHU".

the sahu persists beyond death...but has not transcended it...

I did not assert that the "sahu body" could not attain immortality.

I think you need to revisit some posts where others have referred to certain individuals as "sahu MEN" and certain aspect of brain functioning which PREVENTS them from higher spiritual attainment.

To the point that there is a "CLASS" of other men (AB) that are appointed to govern over them.

Again, can you keep this within the context of the forum TOPIC?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back