Black Spirituality Religion : Any Wiccans Here?

Blackbird said:
The language is Unyææshæötká'. It is known in English as Mingo Seneca. The Mingo or Ohio Seneca were a First Nation group related to the Haudenosaunee (People of the Longhouse - the Six Nations). My maternal lineage originates back to the Mingo Deer Clan.

Blackbird

ok!:spin:

Thanks!

Floating DarkMoon
Hut Sut Ra

FloatDarkMoon said:
Hotep Blackbird,

I just thought Ceremonial Magicians HAD to go through some hierarchy...Thanks for dispelling that myth :em4500:

Ok, I never heard of anything other than IFA and Voudouan :SuN024:

Oh, wow, was it Astral Projection??? Don't know what trip you were on with in a Reiki session. :SuN024: I hope you were ok after that!

Thanks for the information. I got some more things to look up! Toodles!

Floating DarkMoon
Hut Sut Ra

Kuwe!

I have no idea about ceremonial magicians except they do have a very rigid structure. I am by no chance an expert.

The ATRs are so diverse. Ifa and Vodun are just the tipping of the iceberg. The Haudenosaunee as stated before are a Native American group. They have the belief that the Law Giver (The PeaceMaker) came among them to give them the Great Peace to stop the warring 5 nations from fighting each other. Underneath a pine tree, the groups "bury the hatchet" (literally) as a sign of war no more amongst them. The Tuscarora (Skarure) came up from North Carolina in the 1700's and added their fire to the council to make the 6 Nations. I have ancestry also from these Tuscarora and it was those spirits that walk with me that influenced me to follow the Great Peace.

I've had so many astral travel experiences. I do believe that was one of those experiences. I came back okay after the opening of the mouth ceremony was done on me.

Blackbird

Blackbird said:
Kuwe!

I have no idea about ceremonial magicians except they do have a very rigid structure. I am by no chance an expert.

The ATRs are so diverse. Ifa and Vodun are just the tipping of the iceberg. The Haudenosaunee as stated before are a Native American group. They have the belief that the Law Giver (The PeaceMaker) came among them to give them the Great Peace to stop the warring 5 nations from fighting each other. Underneath a pine tree, the groups "bury the hatchet" (literally) as a sign of war no more amongst them. The Tuscarora (Skarure) came up from North Carolina in the 1700's and added their fire to the council to make the 6 Nations. I have ancestry also from these Tuscarora and it was those spirits that walk with me that influenced me to follow the Great Peace.

I've had so many astral travel experiences. I do believe that was one of those experiences. I came back okay after the opening of the mouth ceremony was done on me.

Blackbird

Hotep Blackbird,

You're deep! :SuN033:

I hope you don't mind me picking your brain about sources...I'd like to know more about the Haudenosaunee.

I only travel on the astral plane when there is another SKILLED practitioner in the room...for that very reason. Blessed to have a good friend to be there to check over things...and help me relax.

Floating DarkMoon
Hut Sut Ra

:toasts:

FloatDarkMoon said:
Hotep Blackbird,

You're deep! :SuN033:

I hope you don't mind me picking your brain about sources...I'd like to know more about the Haudenosaunee.

I only travel on the astral plane when there is another SKILLED practitioner in the room...for that very reason. Blessed to have a good friend to be there to check over things...and help me relax.

Floating DarkMoon
Hut Sut Ra

:toasts:

Nsala malecum,

The Haudenosaunee are known as the Iroquois of New York State.

Blackbird

FloatDarkMoon said:
One group ("white" people) have convinced everyone else that they are "better" than everyone else, and everyone else is going along with it. Why, I am unable to tell you.
then your position is illogical and has no validity. if all the masses of oppressed have to do is stop being oppressed and none of them do that, there must be other forces in play that you cannot explain.

your arrogance prevents you from growing. how can one learn if they already know it all?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back