Black Spirituality Religion : Any Wiccans Here?

i have dealt with a few wiccans back in the day. i never saw a black one.
are you knowledgeable of the black african spiritual systems? do you have full knowledge of the black systems and then chose the white?
or are you blinded by the light?

you say that you are african american, but to me you seem quite hostile toward black people. a neocon.

if wicca promotes this neocon philosophy, that may explain the lack of black interest.

jamesfrmphilly said:
i have dealt with a few wiccans back in the day. i never saw a black one.

Hotep Jamesfrmphilly,

You should get out of the house/hood more. We're everywhere these days.

are you knowledgeable of the black african spiritual systems?

I'm knowledgeable enough to know that I'm not called to them, nor is my Path leading me in that direction.

do you have full knowledge of the black systems and then chose the white?

Actually, I chose no Spiritual system; Wicca chose me. Further, Spiritual systems, by definition, do not operate on petty notations of "black versus white". They operate on a plane that dismantles "-isms".

or are you blinded by the light?

:smokin:

you say that you are african american, but to me you seem quite hostile toward black people. a neocon.

:SuN032:

Can you point towards *anything* that I have said that is hostile towards *anyone*? Just because I reject tired notions of "we be oppressed" fails to make me "hostile towards black people".

I reject ignorance whether it resides in an African American or some other "race".

if wicca promotes this neocon philosophy, that may explain the lack of black interest.

:qqb016:

Floating DarkMoon
Hut Sut Ra

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back