Black Women : any threads discussing BW and access to education?

Greetings and welcome SugarShark... :hi:

Try exploring the College Forum and see if you run across any information that could be helpful to you.

http://www.destee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=192

Hope you enjoy your time here and please find time to tell us a little about yourself.

Peace,
Queenie :heart:

SugarShark said:
yup it's a big site
I'll also be looking for comments supporting the existance/extent or not of dysfunctional IR dating/marriage trends by black women
it could take awhile, but I'll be starting with education hurdles first cause I think they're be more of a consensus for problems and solutions compared to
the latter

Sister we are inundated with threads covering the topic of IRs. We have exhausted that topic, dissected it, turned it upside down, inside out. You name it, it's been shared. For now, let's give it a rest, shall we? If you're curious about them and want to know what members think, take your time and surf carefully through the various forums and I'm sure you're bound to run across the ones that will capture your interest.

Peace,
Queenie :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back