Black Relationships : Any such thing as a "Good Girl"?

Sodwn2earth

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 27, 2005
Central Valley, Ca
Occupation
Student
I hear about this in songs and wonder if any of the brothas out there have actually had one of these. You know, the type that you can trust, have no problem taking to mom beacuse she's always polite and well-mannered, and all the other stereotypical concepts this phrase covers. Actually, I want you guys to tell me what a good girl is, then say if you've encountered such a woman.

Sodwn2earth said:
I hear about this in songs and wonder if any of the brothas out there have actually had one of these. You know, the type that you can trust, have no problem taking to mom beacuse she's always polite and well-mannered, and all the other stereotypical concepts this phrase covers. Actually, I want you guys to tell me what a good girl is, then say if you've encountered such a woman.

If being a good girl means being a decent human being who is generally pleasant and respectful of others, then i think she does exist. However i've heard the term used in many contexts that don't apply to such a definition....so i'll let the men answer............

Is a good girl like a good boy or is a good girl like a good guy? When I think of a "good girl" several things to mind. One I would say all female human being have the potential be good girls. Also maybe being a good girl is a young lady that his the utmost respect for herself and has plans on going places in her life. A good girl could also be a young lady who is in total support of her guy in his endeavors. Either way good girls are OK. I would rather have a good woman though....

Peace.....

Radical Faith said:
Is a good girl like a good boy or is a good girl like a good guy? When I think of a "good girl" several things to mind. One I would say all female human being have the potential be good girls. Also maybe being a good girl is a young lady that his the utmost respect for herself and has plans on going places in her life. A good girl could also be a young lady who is in total support of her guy in his endeavors. Either way good girls are OK. I would rather have a good woman though....

Peace.....

Most definitely!:hearts4:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back