Black Money Business Jobs : Any real estate agents in the house?

I sell Real Estate part time brother Therious. I would recommend getting into it, but with that recommendation I have to warn you the market is currently hitting a low point. Real Estate is a hard business, and your success depends on how much time (money) you put into it. It takes a while to establish yourself and build up a client base (a year seems to be the standard). It is also completely commission based, so make sure you can afford to try this industry out. However if you got the time, the clients, and the cash (advertising) you can make some money.

Thanks for responding, i am currently studying for my license. I have other business endevors, just wanted to add real estate to my arsenal. Many agents have told me its about getting clents through face to face contact. Thats cool, but i am a marketing and advertising guy. I see it seems that advertising has worked for you, thanks for the info.

Therious said:
Thanks for responding, i am currently studying for my license. I have other business endevors, just wanted to add real estate to my arsenal. Many agents have told me its about getting clents through face to face contact. Thats cool, but i am a marketing and advertising guy. I see it seems that advertising has worked for you, thanks for the info.

Actually brother Therious face to face contact works best.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back