Black People : Any one heard of "THE BRIGADE FOR PURGING SLAVES, BLACK SKIN" our tax dollars fund them!!!!!!!

peace

Don't waste your true eye master equality with that poster. What they should do is give him/them their own forum where they can play by themselves. They try to act like they are all for the black revolution, but the under current of all of their posts/threads is really to attack and terrorize the black mind into thinking there is no hope for them/us. Thus the africa is Doomed thread! How can you truly follow 'the last shall be first' doctrine then post day and night about how helpless and hopeless the situation is, especially when he/they ain't doing nothing to try and help it besides TALK!!

I told you before brother, since we both live in NYC, you name the place, and I will personaly tell you who I have helped and worked with if you dont beleive my 12 posts mentioning that so

what is your response???????????

I told you before brother, since we both live in NYC, you name the place, and I will personaly tell you who I have helped and worked with if you dont beleive my 12 posts mentioning that so

what is your response???????????

That lap has run it's course already and YOU FRONTED & DID NOT SHOW UP!!! Remember you were supposed to come and ask to speak on the mic & tell my people's what i post here on this site
about not voting and the whole process being fraudulent??

The gig is up and has been up!!

How do you know you have exactly 12 posts mentioning who you've worked with? Are you counting? LOL - just more evidence of your made up persona and how your job is actually to keep records and files of statistics on people doing REAL things LIKE A GOOD TROLL WOULD!

Real recognize real and you ain't never looked familiar!!

Save your baiting tactics for someone who doesn't know you are a fraud yet........

That lap has run it's course already and YOU FRONTED & DID NOT SHOW UP!!! Remember you were supposed to come and ask to speak on the mic & tell my people's what i post here on this site
about not voting and the whole process being fraudulent??

The gig is up and has been up!!

How do you know you have exactly 12 posts mentioning who you've worked with? Are you counting? LOL - just more evidence of your made up persona and how your job is actually to keep records and files of statistics on people doing REAL things LIKE A GOOD TROLL WOULD!

Real recognize real and you ain't never looked familiar!!

Save your baiting tactics for someone who doesn't know you are a fraud yet........
name the time and the place and we will see who the fraud is!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back