Black People : Any ideas or concepts for the economic survival of a nation within a nation?

This is an important issue and yet it is tired and overdone.

How come we know how to build other people's economy but when it comes to our own we have all these discussions, and use all these words and still can't come to an answer?

Look at the whole economy. Not just retail but manufacture and distribution as well.

The United States has failed as a manufacturer. It no longer manufactures anything and the little bit of stuff it does make is cheap poor quality plastic so there's not a lot of competition for Black manufacturers. Distribution is tight but if you have a niche you can get in easy.

Idea: White Americans love to buy stuff they think of as ethnically authentic. Tourism is still big business in other countries. Why not here? In Arkansas there's an Indian reservation that sells "authentic" Indian artifacts: dream catchers, tomahawks, skulls, etc. Pick one up and there's a little sticker on the bottom that says Made in China. Why can't we make stuff that really is authentic to Black culture and set up African "reservations?"

Black "elites" are getting money though. Their network/economy is alive, well, and fully functioning. It's kinda amazing how they function without ever looking to help make changes for the better within the black community as a whole. They sure know how to get black folks vote when it's time for them to run for office though. I started collecting pictures of light skinned black politicians and the sheer amount is staggering.

Any ideas or concepts for the economic survival of a nation within a nation?...a panacea has been placed on the table

From my understanding, correct me if I am wrong, and in all fairness to the central question of the thread, the poster has provided a very good "safety net," a panacea, as a plan for the economic survival of the Black community. Below is what I read in the response post:

Emphasis was given to the only solution portion because two other posters read and agreed with the response. Therefore, to now have to identify so-called mixed leaders, from my perspective, is a moot point in front of the work yet to accomplish, in terms of Separation of the races, allowing black people to rebuild what was lost, and gain what was never acquired, "separate but equal."

Where do you stand with this idea and concept, Ankhur, would be my question?

stop the shukin and jivin brother after all my posts dealing with this and dealing with long solutions from several sources, why try to impersonate a moderator??????

, make this a personal ish, and make attemts to embarass yourself by dealing with a conversation you apear to be unfamiliar with

It would be ludicrous just to prove a point to you regarding the ovr 14 post I started providing solutions already, so realy why the show?

the brother provided as you said a pancacea, now do you have any idea what that means or wether or not

it is concidered in terms of community development, an insult or compliment?

Wonder why I hear "Da Camp Town Ladeees" all of a sudden

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back