river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hey Fambly.

I am a web applications developer. anybody here can talk shop about the .net framework, asp.net 2.0 and microsoft sql 2005

in terms of web development i can talk shop about ruby on rails & postgresql. maybe a little python/django...etc; possibly some j2ee (jboss) + (spring/struts/...etc).

over the weekend i used a ruby on rails app + rss + a couple flex applications to get comments working on my myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/nibs_ra

i used a div overlay for my page and had to recreate the myspace-like functionality, including comments.

i tend not to deal with .net or ms platforms to any great extent. can't help you there.

grand hustle did the blackchessplayers.com site in php; we know he has some skills too :)

I'm a software developer mostly with java/j2ee, ruby, javascript, and XML. As well, I've designed my own language for a double entry bookkeeping system I developed, so I know a bit about DSLs (domain specific languages). But I'm the same way in that I try to stay away from ms technologies in general.

What are you trying to do with MS?

LOL - That depends on your definition of 'Hard-Core,' Sistah Khnumet. Then, it depends on what Program(s)/Application(s) you are speaking of. If you are talking about Object-Oriented Programs (C, C++, Java), then I know a little something-something. Otherwise, I am sure Bro. anAfrican, or maybe even Bro. GrandHustle can get up there.

MK

I have 2 websites thats been just doing nothing One is still under construction :( :em4200: :SuN025:

I purchased the domain names from yahoo business. I was told of a better site to go to called 'one on one' i believe. But I had trob transfering the service from yahoo to another. I could use some suggestions :idea: I just got some e-mail today that my 1 yr subscription is up and I need to renew. :bye:

:peace:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back