Black Christians : Any Christians In The House?

Oh my goodness! This Christianity forum is a wilderness, a barren land!

Why no discussion or bible study in here?

Anybody got a testimony?

How about some praise up in here?

Oh, I guess I should warn you. Many of the Brothers and Sisters here at Destee will not respect your faith. They consider it "the white mans religion" and as such it is nothing an African person should subscribe to.

As for me, I know what I believe and why I believe it. I am a strong believer in the God of Heaven. I am led of the Holy Spirit and my testimony DOES glorify the Lord Jesus Christ. I am firm and unapologetic about this position.

On the other hand, I have no problem putting my belief system up for scrutiny. Other than vain claims that "The church is harmful to blacks" or other unsubstantiated claims, no one has put together a logical case against Christianity in it true biblical form. (In other words, No one has identified a biblical principle that if practiced by blacks, would adversly effect us.)

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Where did you get the idea that this is a Christian forum?

My testimony ain't glorifying Jesus, so I don't think you'll want to hear it.

How about some Ancestral Veneration up in here?

Knowledge Seed,

cherryblossom was making reference to the forum, Christianity, Christian Study Group, and not the entire Destee.com Forum....Peace In Seed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back