Black Christians : Any Christians In The House?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Truth!

Hotep Brother Excel and Sister CherryBlossom:

I must say that we do respect your faith...

it is modern day religion that is questionable...

when ur a free thinker then u follow ur faith and live as a civilized human being...

the problem is that they have taken the teachings of Jesus Christ and used them to be self serving...

sometimes we get into heated discussions and many of us have agreed to disagree on certain things...

however at the end of the day everyone is given a free will

we respect each other and everyone is different and that is what makes destee so special and beautiful..

they can't divide us.. even if we don't agree.....

nuff respect

Miss Lady,

And I must say well said, Miss Lady, well said indeed...Peace In my sister friend, for real.

Hotep Brother Excel and Sister CherryBlossom:

I must say that we do respect your faith...

it is modern day religion that is questionable...

when ur a free thinker then u follow ur faith and live as a civilized human being...

the problem is that they have taken the teachings of Jesus Christ and used them to be self serving...

sometimes we get into heated discussions and many of us have agreed to disagree on certain things...

however at the end of the day everyone is given a free will

we respect each other and everyone is different and that is what makes destee so special and beautiful..

they can't divide us.. even if we don't agree.....

nuff respect

Some are as you have described. Others......well, lets just say they oppose Christianity so strongly that they look for a fight.

Now, would you mind giving me an example of using the teachings of Jesus Christ to be self-serving? That would be a contradiction, in that to do so would be a violation of the teachings of Jesus Christ. I am not saying it is impossible, just hypocritical. If I have been an example of this, I want to be called on it.

they just want to knock sense into your head

Some are as you have described. Others......well, lets just say they oppose Christianity so strongly that they look for a fight.

nobody said don't believe

that would be ludicrous

for there IS a higher power

we are just saying before you say something do the research

just don't go on something because somebody said so

opening the mind is one of the hardest things to do

funny excel you are so against amerikkkan education yet you

uphold a doctrine that is not conducive to our growth

it just keeps one sheep like and we are not sheep

http://www.tolueislam.com/Bazm/Joommal/ASK_3_1.htm

read this the "story" of JC is not original

that's all we're saying we're not asking you to give up your GOD

we're saying educate yourself on the lies that are based in fear and
in death

and not in growth and in life

CALLING ALL CHRISTIANS!

Oh, I have no problem with others disagreeing with Christian belief or the Bible. I believe in "to each his/her own."

I saw this sub-forum for Christianity and so I posted in it hoping to spur other Christians on the site to participate. There are sub-forums here for other religions as well which are well-discussed.

The title for this sub-forum is "CHRISTIANITY STUDY GROUP." Therefore, it should be a place for Christians to meet and discuss Christian tenets.

It should not be an invitiation for others to come in and attack Christianity because they believe otherwise. Just as I should not enter the ISLAM, JUDAIC, KEMETIC, or any other religious forum if my contributions are not rooted in sincere interest but rather to demean and denounce.

Just YESTERDAY, one poster was QUICK to enter here and spout off about Christianity and Clyde had to put him in check. ---That poster was all READY to G-O until he was corrected.

THIS sub-forum should not be a place filled with Christians "defending" their beliefs to others. It has been set aside and LABELED specifically for Christianity, and that is what SHOULD be discussed here.

So, others whose beliefs are rooted in African spirituality or Islam or any other belief which is COUNTER to Christianity shouldn't be in here. This is not the place for "MY Religion is better than YOUR religion" discussions and attitudes.

Again, this sub-forum is for CHRISTIANITY. So, ANYONE who does not agree with the tenets of it should not be IN HERE.

As VAST as this website is, there are countless other threads in which members of all different religions/beliefs can and HAVE bumped heads and had, I'm sure, some vehement and VOLATILE debates.

But, THIS SUB-FORUM IS NOT THE PLACE FOR THAT. So, I, RESPECTFULLY, say, IF YOU'RE NOT A CHRISTIAN, JUST DON'T COME IN HERE.

Yesterday, I started this thread which is titled "ANY CHRISTIANS IN THE HOUSE?" and it is now TWO pages long with the only ONE other CHRISTIAN respondent being Excel10K.

Now, I'm not attacking Clyde or Destee or MissClassy, but I think the evidence speaks for itself that folks will start coming out of the woodwork because they saw a topic about Christianity here.

So, others don't have to come in and explain WHY Christianity is not YOUR belief. Again, this sub-forum is FOR Christians, and I am, respectfully, CALLING ALL CHRISTIANS. So, if you're not a Christian, just keep it movin'.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back