Black Short Stories : Ant's Wisdom

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
They march on a mission for the empire communicating often getting stepped on by death victimized coming across another soldier dying whispering his last breath of information to the soldier studying his situation to bring the bad news back to the Queen so the Queen produces a better soldier amped up is the platoon knowing it's do or die. The soldier reborn has the dna linkage promising to keep the love he knows going for the sake of hard times steadily gathering more than his body can weigh up...he's a soldier to the endless with his game on tight all in the paint covered up by neteru's forces equipped with a sting so mighty bringing the tallest and largest of nature down to its knees wondering what hit "my brotha over here hit them hardest to the veins without mercy cause they stepping in the wrong territory all fore the glory without no turnback attack at all cost!!!" We rush at them by the battalions unloading more brigades swarming and there ain't no light in sight even the birds watching can't defend you when the pain is on thickly stuck tucked. I carry grudges fore sho and fore the love of it i go to keep pushing venomous into the hearts of actors and actresses take dis is what we tell them...cause underground we keep building deeper than you imagine faster quicker swifter swiveling outflanking while your winter is coming we predicting our spring and summertimes rind up juicy sweetening as we ride with simmer smelling detecting all dinners in each every household. We will not be defeated nor can you stop it...we been peeped you in action we living simple over extravagant.

I never miss when the pressure is on me leading in silence as a fiction sparking friction truthfully yours sincerely loving how you gave it to me full contact on-site within sight no sighs relaxed recited dice you be shaking in the hands of powerless gambling your life's purpose away and sown without delay we seen it...we seen it. Inspired by the numbers flowing thoroughly through and through each and every tunnel you can hear the workers and soldiers building together yes the Queens got wings let them fly hovering spotting another land to defeat cause we got to eat...we got to eat! They couldn't see us clearly nor paid attention and didn't care one sense picking up their scent the feeling makes much cents tripping to reach you and reaching on top of your skin shivering trying my best to communicate to you but you ain't listening to my plea so the judgement is another sting and don't bother to slap it off...we got another army within your underwear about to set it off...now dance to the stings of our everybody posted on your walls of ignorance damaging your pride increasing our happiness rampant our horror terrorizes smartest being little as the biggest paves way fore whoever will coming up larger.

Steel revolving my destiny accepting all defeats in hand by the infinite locked up in the pen forever released with and without footprints dropping every sinegale nytah rushing out fore the pay slowed up bounced out they race walking wiser like eye should feeling every collaboration outer mind experience inner entering into the hearts of every body from the brain's shockwave elevation vibrating the party moving play the role of the least unexpected hectic how we fold bend your corner play it smooth grooving ta da dip holding tougher will win we bounce up they raised up slower clapping at the unimaginative show across they lifetimes circles peaking our reign serving all of our purposes up behind my wing is a hook unprovoked from the straight right is under pressure unloaded by our hundreds after jumping out dumping then jumping back in keys hit da pedal swerved on and we outer here....like every single day and every sinegale nytah....

On into the darkest nyte we cruising laid back chilling windows rolled down raining a bit peace four deep shades bears beanie on trailer you snoozed birds rose earlier never dying they does due go go go fly most getting away quickest the rise balanced in all dwellings' wells to the face holding on sown strong shattered the mirrors glass cut sparkling infamously shard deeper clever twisted duality marching all the times on the mission up ahead is the stop hop out on the plot closed the doors softly swiftly like an uppercut to the sternum grip them grasp they ghost they shadow gone no more hoax no more leech no more mosquito no more original hater on into the darkest nyte storytelling pieces of the puzzle peace together like topography plus astronomy multiplied theurgy to the power of mystery summary keeping feet on the run stalking our dreams like an flash bye fiend properly gentle appealing nicer cleanly out maskulean kiss of love turned spoils of fungi delivered to the main vain's vein by missunderstood the walking red hourglass ticking tick tock tick tactic clocking seeping realer hold it be fore needs drop to the ground finally it's time we grind without your kind more love straight to the brain like chocolate you smelled sweet creep but we crept and we came into your non-fiction's lake mortis's bitter see you rigor knowing i love to sea you as abyss's ashes soaked falling endlessly in deeper....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back