Black Sports : Antonio Tarver vs. Glencoffe Johnson Tonight!!!

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Sorry I'm late posting this but the 2 men to KO Roy Jones face each other tonight on HBO! This should be a great fight for boxing fans! Both fighters are in their prime, and riding high after knocking out Roy Jones in their last fights! The program begins in 20 minutes at 9:00pm (EST). However the fight probably won't actually start until 10. This should give some people a chance to see it.

I think Tarver would've won if he didn't back up and run all fight long. I think they gave it to Johnson because he initiated the action the entire fight. I understand that Tarver is a longer fighter and wants to use his jab...but some of the time he looked like he just wanted to put together a few pitty pat punches and get the hell out of dodge. I was glad that they gave it to Johnson...even though Tarver is the better fighter. If they fight again I think Tarver will make sure he's a lot more willing to stand there.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back