Black Sports : Antonio Davis in the Stands

kente417mojo

Jan 22, 2004
Good for him. I was happy to see that he did what he did. That's what you're supposed to do if someone is harrassing your wife and kids. He would have been justified if he did more than he did. If they suspend him that will be extremely unfair. What's he supposed to do, wait for the sorry @ss security guards to do something? It's unbelievable that suspension is even considered an option in this case. The man put his family before a stupid game and he should be commended for that.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
kente417mojo said:
Good for him. I was happy to see that he did what he did. That's what you're supposed to do if someone is harrassing your wife and kids. He would have been justified if he did more than he did. If they suspend him that will be extremely unfair. What's he supposed to do, wait for the sorry @ss security guards to do something? It's unbelievable that suspension is even considered an option in this case. The man put his family before a stupid game and he should be commended for that.
Fo sho'!
:hulk:

kente417mojo

Jan 22, 2004
jamesfrmphilly said:
i beleive he should have clocked da fool...........
I agree james, and he had every right to if the man was messing with his family. This goes way beyond basketball ethics. This is real life, not some game, and that's what mode Antonio Davis was in. Real life mode, not NBA mode.

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
kente417mojo said:
There is no automatic suspension in the rule book for going in the stands. Its up to the descresion of the commissioner. Of course these sports writters & comentators are hating which they get paid to do. Saying he should be suspended, sports media talking heads are such punks

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly