Black Spirituality Religion : Answer to your questions purplemoons

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Sekhemu, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    I learned of my purpose in this lifetime at the age of 15. Circumstances were put in place by the creator(she/he) thru the intervension of the ancestors, that allowed me to look inside myself. To find my role and method to carry out the respective task for present and future

I cannot tell you what that purpose is, but suffice to say it has much to do with a cyclic check and balance of the status quo. No I am not waiting for some white jesus to come in the clouds. But know this, today we have 2 dna strands, at one time we had more, it was by the invocation of ancestors, or what is known to some initiates as "currents" that those lost strands are being restored. What the white man calls junk DNA and what some high initiates overstand as the black dot.

In short the entire local universe is going thru a magnetic shift. This shift is felt as a wave, a wave of "light" . When this light reaches the earth in it's full and uninhibited affect, it will initiate anywhere from 12 to 13 vortexes in the human blood stream. If the dna strands are not present or ready to come online, the host will incinerate.

In a number of papyri of the book of am duat, there are several depictions of 12 figures pulling the deceased thru the underworld, this is the attempt by the respective ancestors of the soul in the underworld to procure the lost dna or words of power to make the "jump to the next density

Ok, to continue, when this shift is complete the magnetic grid will collapse. This is what the Maya call the end of the world. 2012, notice the number 12. The universe will become electric. needless to say all beings will need a means to conduct this energy

However I should make note that there is what is called a attraction-fixation dynamic present in this entire phenomenon. This is precipitated by a soul here on the physical plain. The agent provacateur is overstood in the legacy of the God Heru Behutet. The "being" who holds the spark to ignite the primodial fire for slash and burn.

If you have any questions feel free to ask

2. AUM

AUM Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Yes, I. I do have a few questions:

1. What is your email address brother?
    2. Why does it seem like ONLY a few people, yourself included, are on the same "wavelength" as myself?
    3. Are you becoming more attuned to the flow of the cosmos on the eve of Sirius rising?

You mentioned the vortexes, I woke up one morning about two weeks ago and I dubbed myself AUM VORTEX! :jawdrop: Something is definitely "in da air" these days (scent of the divine, perhaps?) and let him with ears hear it and let those with eyes see it.

I would like to tell others who think this stuff is "crazy" to ask yourself are you "sane" if you subscribe to someone else's beliefs? Do you honestly think someone is responsible for YOUR salvation? Meditate on that...(though it's pretty clear that a lot of people don't meditate at all!)

WATCH THE MOVIE 'THE FIFTH ELEMENT' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119116/

AUM VORTEX

"AAAAUUUUMMMM"

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Thank you Brother Sehkemu for taking this walk with me!

I asked because I have this undying need to know my purpose here. I know their is a force keeping me from knowing my purpose in full. There is not a day that goes by and I have this void. A void that lets me know something is missing.

You had stated that you have obtained knowledge and understanding of your purpose, not exactly in these words, and I too feel compailed to know mines.

I guess when it is time to present this information to me it will come.

sehkemu
    In short the entire local universe is going thru a magnetic shift. This shift is felt as a wave, a wave of "light" . When this light reaches the earth in it's full and uninhibited affect, it will initiate anywhere from 12 to 13 vortexes in the human blood stream. If the dna strands are not present or ready to come online, the host will incinerate.

Me
    I read somewhere that the planet saturn was soon to be on a parallel course with the planet earth. That it will surpass this planet.( Please correct me if I'm wrong) Do you suspect that this is where the wave of light will come from? If so, how do one prepare themselves with the necessary DNA strands to accept the votexes into the blood stream?

Thank you Brother for
    helping me! :)

4. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    You can e-mail me at [email protected]. We are in the midst of the khemetic New Year. As stated before by myself and others it is the time of year when the celestian and terrestial "waters" of Hapi inundate the "delta"

THis is the time when the Sirius in the sign of Cancer emanates the light of Asar and Aset to their "offspring" SO like you I am feeling the affects, as you say sirius rising.

The Vortex is also an activated or generated merkaba. It is said one of the most profound ways the creator communicates with us is in geometric expression, or sacred geometry. it is for this reason that "light" coming from Sirius, bonds with our molecular structure in geometric matrices or codes.

We simply need to speed up the vortex to expand the field of existence. To become one with Asar/Aset again

These are truly the DOG days of summer. So keep your eyes on anything dealing with new beginnings here in the country or NASA making plans to return to the moon in the near future

5. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    The parallel course of saturn you alluded to is probably what the Dogon describe as the return of the Nommo.

Every 60 years the Dogon commerate a conjunction between Jupiter and Saturn, which they say opens a stargate for their ancestors to come thru. They call this the sigui ceremony. The last one and final one was performed in 1994. They say there will be no others after that one.

Legend holds that the planet Saturn "fell" into it's current position millions of years ago, after a war in the heavens between our ancestors and a degenerated cloned species of beings.

Saturn was the result of this war. This is why it stands for the lessons of time and karma. To right the wrongs of struggles in the past. Now like all the other planets in the solar system the magnetic field of pattern is shifting. The qualitative energy of saturn is helping to speed up the evolutionary process for melanated people on earth, by helping to resurge the karmic challenges of the past, at break neck speed.

A parallel in fact!

6. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Purplemoons to further answer your question about finding your purpose. Try asking yourself before you go to bed each night, what you want to know. and keep a pencil and pad next to your bed, when you wake up write down what ever you can remember.

You can also initiate this by putting a bowl of water underneath your bed as well. By asking this you're simply talking to your higherself/holy guardian angle, not angel lol.

There is a saying when you pray to your real God you ask questions, when you meditate you receive the answers. So don't think to much. the answers will find you.

This will help you bring those strands online, trust me!

7. AUM

AUM Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    You are glowing like Bruce Leroy in "The Last Dragon" Sekhemu. My birthday is August 16, the DOG (STAR) DAYS! I'm not feeling my best right now because my 3rd wisdom tooth has come in (go figure). I'm heading for the Sunshine state tommorrow, and I will have some stories to tell when I get back....I want to encourage others at this time to STUDY and MEDITATE, PLEASE! Purplemoons, you are ok with me :star: . Stay on track because soon your consciousness will boost out of the realm of doubt, fear, and confusion into the realm of KNOWING (gnosis). This energy is calling you, isn't it? It's getting stronger by the day and NOTHING will be able to stop you from recieving your blessing/light codes/DNA activation/purpose/etc.

AUMHOTEP

"AAAAUUUUMMMM"

8. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Sehkemu
    Ok, to continue, when this shift is complete the magnetic grid will collapse. This is what the Maya call the end of the world. 2012, notice the number 12. The universe will become electric. needless to say all beings will need a means to conduct this energy

Me
    Many associate the number 2012 with a year. Some say that this year has already passed because of the estimated 33/38 years that Jesus walked the earth was not calculated into our calendar years. Bringing our present year up to 2045/2050. Some say these numbers represent a destination and not a year at all.

What do you make of these assumptions? And what destination could they be associating this number with? or is these thing irrelevant to the number 2012?

9. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    True indeed Aum, Purple your inheritance is here, you have come this far to overstand that it is at the threshold. Nothing can stop you from attaining it. Nothing.

Aum it's interesting that your tooth is bothering you, because in the book the Sirius Mystery, by Robert K. Temple. it talks about the tooth of the hound of the underworld as symbolic of the rising of Sirius B.

10. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Ahhhh the spirit is definately swirling, I was waiting for you to make that assessment. True the number does not neccesarily denote a year, but more of an event, this is why I mentioned in comparison the number of DNA strands.

WHen you subtract 20 from 12 you have 8. This is the number of the Egyptian Ogdoad, the 4 primordial pairs in the waters of Chaos.

In chaos you have the potential of all things new, or creation. not just on the physical realm. 20, 12 and 8 are what? all factors of the number 4, the number of crystallization. or proliferation from the unseen intangible. Back to the notion of chaos once again.

So in short 2012 represents the state of the threshold of a new creation, a creation on a clean slate and new density