Brother AACOOLDRE : Answer me woman

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Oct 7, 2009.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Lying in Repose for Answers

JACKSON PRISON,
    Jackson, Michigan
    September 19, 2009

Dear Darling:

I couldn’t sleep so I started to ask myself about the three questions I laid on you yesterday. I can’t rest until I get the satisfaction of some type of answers. Lets recap these three questions, dig deeper and let you know how important they were to me.

(1) What gets you going? And your answer was “I’ll let you know”.
    Every man has a right to know the guarded secret that gets a woman horny. The female principle of pleasure is what I’m aiming at. The big bang laws of nature, the magic G-spot of a great trigger mechanism reaching a chemical reaction labeled an organism. Without this foreknowledge, no two couples could copulate and move towards the process of seeding life. Even the Biblical literature associates the word “Know” with sensuality. This is vital information on a need to know bases from which I’m not excluded. Its no secret what turns a man on. Its power lies within the fat cells of the female bootie. However, the mystery of the female organism is a binary reaction between the workings of the Body and Mind mixing in harmony together. A holy alliance from egg to the seed, to a congealed blood, to a growing fetus and then the load is dropped in the emergency room. And to do all of this we must think and know about “IT” in advance (foreplay). So I hope you didn’t think that my question was silly or immature.

(2) Did you like the CD I made for you? Same response
    Music is also a beautiful binary process of harmonizing fast and slow, happy and sad songs. Music can serve as a secret weapon in the aphrodisiac process to help create the climate of what gets people going. Question 1 can be related to Question 2. The first and last songs on the CD is a personal message to you from me. Sort of like when people dedicate songs to each other. Some people like listening to music and being under some psychedelic drugs so that hearing the music sounds different and the sex is more of a jazzy sensation. I don’t know about all of that ****, I’ll just stick with the weed. I appreciate your future answer to this one too.

(3) Did you like the poem “Blackman on the Moon”? your answer: “Again, I’ll let you know”. My poems is more than a poem. You just don’t know I desire to be one of the baddest mother ******s in the literary circles. My poetry got women to take overseas flights to see and want to marry me. I want to be able to write a poem and stop someone from killing themselves, or get a junkie off some dope, inspire someone to feel proud of themselves or myself. I want my woman to read my poems and know that I love her. I want to have conversations about my poetry with a girlfriend and break down the similitude’s, motifs and Metaphors. Life isn’t all about sex and I need to have an intelligent conversation, so that my head don’t turn into potatoes. In the world of poetry flattery can get you many things. Listen, read, look and then make decisions/answers.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    well felt , often women don't reveal da depth of her inner secret to such as number one
    when we as men would love to know yet we play the seek and find tour of the extreme
    womaness of her inner core.

Yes music is a smooth yet key to da resounding warmth of mates with a message
    i agree and love for women to answer this one .

you talking poetry is just not words but a meaning to endure life so woman answer
    please !

3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    That is what is known as the feminine mystique.

Like former Prime minister of Ghana, Gen. Rawlings said a minute ago on "Like it Is"

It is the woman's "mystery" that keeps us atraccted to her and is also one of her million beautiful atributes

to question it is like questioning why ithe sea is blue or the grass green

4. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    It's no mystery. We put it out there on front street. But I suppose one could argue that it's hidden in plain sight.

5. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    you know what I mean

6. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    If you are talking about whay I think your talking about, then your right. Mystique. But trust me, men are just as mysterious to women.