Black People : Another Wrongly Convicted Se Free

because any Black man will do.

... in lieu of the right rapist or murderer, any Black man will do.

Yes, I understand and agree that there is a problem of any "Black man will do" mentality. My point, however is that this is not about profiting off of Black people because the end result either way would be that a Black man would be imprisoned, and rightfully so...BUT THE RIGHT ONE. So the numbers would be the same, a crime has been committed.

"Thats how you know the amerikkkan prison system is just another modern day enslavement tool for these capitalist beasts to profit off of afrikans in amerikkka, men and women."

Considering the numbers of Blacks imprisoned would be the same, I don't think this particular statistic is indicative of the prison system being another modern day enslavement tool. A crime has been committed, a victim made...if someone was not imprisoned that would be an insult to injury...the additional crime against us is not that a Black man is imprisoned but that the wrong Black man is imprisoned and that this happens disproprotionately to Black men twice as much as to White men.

The statistics are clear, Blacks are the victim of "any Black man will do" mentality where as they are much more careful to convict the RIGHT White man. Here is a link on the statistics:
http://www.innocenceproject.org/Content/351.php

There have been 258 post-conviction DNA exonerations in the United States.

• The first DNA exoneration took place in 1989. Exonerations have been won in 34 states; since 2000, there have been 192 exonerations.

• 17 of the 258 people exonerated through DNA served time on death row.

• The average length of time served by exonerees is 13 years. The total number of years served is approximately 3,281.

• The average age of exonerees at the time of their wrongful convictions was 27.

Races of the 258 exonerees:

152 African Americans
79 Caucasians

21 Latinos
2 Asian American
4 whose race is unknown

Yeah I am a little...hesitant to believe someone who backs up their beliefs with individual anecdotes. I could just as easily copy/paste news articles of WHITE men that were wrongly convicted and claim they are the victims of a corrupt government that puts whomever they want behind bars.

So thank you brother fullspeed for the statistics. Those are much more convincing to me than an example via a newstory about an individual case.

sigh

Yeah I am a little...hesitant to believe someone who backs up their beliefs with individual anecdotes. I could just as easily copy/paste news articles of WHITE men that were wrongly convicted and claim they are the victims of a corrupt government that puts whomever they want behind bars.

So thank you brother fullspeed for the statistics. Those are much more convincing to me than an example via a newstory about an individual case.

In that this is the 2nd brother that had his conviction over turned within a very short period of time, I doubt if you could easily do that. But, to each their own. Dr. Laura actually thinks she is defending her 1st amendment right

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back