Black People : Another Viewpoint

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Besides the obvious desire to exterminate and replace the Black and poor residents of New Orleans has it ever occuredd to anyone that Bush might be using this the furver over this tragedy to distract our attention away from something else? What could that something else be?

river said:
Besides the obvious desire to exterminate and replace the Black and poor residents of New Orleans has it ever occuredd to anyone that Bush might be using this the furver over this tragedy to distract our attention away from something else? What could that something else be?
no matter what is going on when, this is a question that should always be asked! especially if public attention is focused on something of questionably "good" "value".

Wisdom7 said:
War in Iraq
Set up of martial law, New World order
i'm gonna hafta hunt up that piece that i ran across, heck, i'm not even sure if daddybush was in office yet. talks about the coming new world order in america. seemed like the plan was to stir up a bunch of mess by infiltrating the gangs and getting them stirred up. then when it got to be too much for local cops in the inner cities, they were gonna hire on some foreign troops to restore order! (didn't they do some "training" around how to handle themselves in urban situations, once upon a time?)

guess bush couldn't wait so they doed the do on the twin towers. and now katrina - yeah; something may be about to pop off pretty nasty around here!

and they all up in places like this gauging what the folks are talking about! all them "guests" that be roaming around here, reading through archives. wonder what they doing with the stuff they read? they can't post can they?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back