Black People : Another Viewpoint

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by river, Sep 10, 2005.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Besides the obvious desire to exterminate and replace the Black and poor residents of New Orleans has it ever occuredd to anyone that Bush might be using this the furver over this tragedy to distract our attention away from something else? What could that something else be?

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    no matter what is going on when, this is a question that should always be asked! especially if public attention is focused on something of questionably "good" "value".

3. deepy

deepy going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +43
    I like that cautious outlook river...
    i'm with anafrican on this...
    i am also in a biblical mood...so remember to
    "watch and pray that ye may escape all these things that shall come to pass"

4. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    War in Iraq
    Set up of martial law, New World order

5. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    i'm gonna hafta hunt up that piece that i ran across, heck, i'm not even sure if daddybush was in office yet. talks about the coming new world order in america. seemed like the plan was to stir up a bunch of mess by infiltrating the gangs and getting them stirred up. then when it got to be too much for local cops in the inner cities, they were gonna hire on some foreign troops to restore order! (didn't they do some "training" around how to handle themselves in urban situations, once upon a time?)

guess bush couldn't wait so they doed the do on the twin towers. and now katrina - yeah; something may be about to pop off pretty nasty around here!

and they all up in places like this gauging what the folks are talking about! all them "guests" that be roaming around here, reading through archives. wonder what they doing with the stuff they read? they can't post can they?

6. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    You ask an interesting question. Not only interesting, but timely. I was in voice/video chat, wednesday night if I'm not mistaken, and I raised the same question, so did brotha Old Soul.

I have my theory as to why "they" would want to use a Weapon of Mass Distraction, so do Info, and a few others. My spirit tells me something huge is no the horizon.

7. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Thought provoking question river. So many things the powers that be could be up to...Rerigging voting machines, plotting to enact or amend a law that takes away what little freedom we do have.... Or maybe, gee, the lack of urgency to help the hurricane victims was so blatant a blunder....Could Bush have done something so extreme(not sure what)that he or some other high elected official is about to get the boot? Who knows, but it is wise to keep our eyes and ears wide open...

8. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Hey Brotha Sek,

Then this must be true if all these intelligent minds come to the same conclusion.hmmmmm

Well you know they never do anything without telling on themselves. They speak openly to each other right in our faces because we don't pay attention. Let's start paying attention. Lst's start reading the fine print.