Black People Politics : Another view of Obama

LadyLC said:
my skin is a lot thicker than that.
try some shea butter, twice a day......

LadyLC said:
I look forward from hearing from the thread starter on the plan and target date.
please do not hold your breath. folks been talking like this for years and years.

:SuN041:

LadyLC said:
I look forward from hearing from the thread starter on the plan and target date.
jamesfrmphilly said:
please do not hold your breath. folks been talking like this for years and years.

Wait no longer - sorry to burst your bubble - but there is no messiah. YOU are it. Everything starts with a grain of sand ;)

Zulile said:
Are you sincerely sure about that? ;) Please think again, and come back with details. I'm interested.

Listen, I do not have the time or desire to engage in a cyber war of words with you. I stated my opinion and you stated yours. I took no offense to anything you said. If you took offense to what I said then that is your issue not mine. To engage in a sidebar cyber war is counter productive to this thread. Please keep it moving......:heart:

LC

Oh no, LadyLC - no cyber war intended :lol:

I was/am sincerely interested! that was no opinion - but a statement. I thought perhaps you actually had the details available to back it up, that's all. Otherwise why make it? Was that wet finger to the wind kind of statement? or what? You can very well be right, I am curious, having never researched it myself - I thought you had something more concrete to share ;)

I'll check it out - thanks for the train of thought.

Zulile

LadyLC said:
Listen, I do not have the time or desire to engage in a cyber war of words with you. I stated my opinion and you stated yours. I took no offense to anything you said. If you took offense to what I said then that is your issue not mine. To engage in a sidebar cyber war is counter productive to this thread. Please keep it moving......:heart:

LC

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back