Black People : Another Tactic to destroy a Race

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by $$RICH$$, May 19, 2012.

1. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    As I move deeper into how they think and whats on the minds, I believe with the Gov. help and this american system i found them to be working in secret but the inside track leaked like water.
    We really need to rethink our ways and what we accept and go after !
    Check what the great whites have instore for a race they studies and to destroy without being so open, now that we starting to notice the brutality/corruption and profiling and we lashing out, they now trying a new tactic.......BEWARE and raise your AWARENESS!!

"I have a committee working on finding better methods of inciting Blacks against each other and encouraging murders among themselves. Murder cases among Blacks should bear very little punishment in order to encourage them to kill more and often would be a great victory to the white nation of hope.

My scientists have come up with a drug that could be smuggled into their brews to effect slow poisoning results and fertility destruction. Working through drinks and manufacturing of soft drinks geared to the Blacks, could promote the channels of reducing their population. Ours is not a war that we can use the atomic bomb to destroy the Blacks, so we must use our intelligence to effect this. The person-to-person encounter can be very effective.

As the records show that the Black man is dying to go to bed with the White woman, here is our unique opportunity. Our Sex Mercenary Squad should go out and camouflage with Apartheid Fighters while doing their operations quietly administering slow killing poison and fertility destroyers to those Blacks they thus befriend. "

Now all this above is there thinking in secrecy against us while we busy finding ways to stay divided beyond unity , we can reverse this order by use of awareness and mental empowerment and brothers how to control where we want to dip and dab because they coming after ya !!!
    This why we have to proclaim our self-image and rid the brews/drugs/get off the soft drinks that was never our body friend, now tell me what you can do to stop this madness and what can we do as a people before this attack hit !

ARE YOU READY or WILL YOU BE ???

2. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Wow!!!

This is deep brother! Thanks for posting this!

I've known though, all along about the White woman being used as a ploy to be able to infiltrate Black environment and then this was the process by which many other negative devices were able to come into our environment to destroy us. Blacks have been tricked to think that White woman are not a threat and therefore we have accepted their presence on so many subtle levels and this has been our beggest mistake. We are conditioned to throw up hostility and a defense when it comes to White men, but accept White women and ignore the poissible presence of wicked White women who ooperate freely to undercut Black freedom. After they have played the whore with Black men, we ignore this and sometimes blindly accept their sons, their Black [bi-raical]sons without considering that they may have been nurtured to go against Black Freedom and secretly fight in favor of racist.

This is how the feminist movement gained an access to divide and conquer us in the past. And this too was how such women as Marie Antoinette and her mother the empress was able to do much harm to the Black African and native American civilizations in Europe, Africa, America and etc. as well. We couldn't have been influenced and gotten hooked on coke, and other soft drinks, and drugs if they could not have came into our environment, and this was done, as you say, by their 'Sex Mercenary Squad' of White women do gooders, that 'camouflaged as apartheid fighters'. Man!

eidted; added to content.

3. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    yes and we working on our own mercenary squad but not using our women but something
    more that will draw them faster and then to a submission.......

4. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Now family this why we need each other to put forth a fight to create our own
    soft drinks/get away from the brews ,drugs and other crap that can hurt our bodies
    we need to build our own food chain because we know what's best for our bodies
    and get away from these white women who are the baits for these cowardly white men
    see we are indeed a chess game , a game of mental thinking ......Time we check mate'em !!

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Is there a link or source to this information Bro. $$RICH$$? If at all possible, I'd like to know who we are dealing with.

In the meantime, this catches my eye:

We alert and caution our people of these dangers, here's a very small snippet from our soon to be released book: BAMN; which brings to the front similar information you've posted for the Family:

brown_h0rnet WARRIOR Destee

Peace In,

6. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    this was there secret that leaked out i have no link but looking for one to show such artical
    give me a moment to find it, seek it out and post it.....

7. King Tubbs

King Tubbs Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +272
    I first saw this in the late Bro Del Jones book "Black genocide", he claimed it was made at a secret speech given in 1985 by the then Prime Minister of South Africa, PW Botha, unfortunately Bro Del Jones did not give any sources and I suspect like the famous Willie Lynch speech, it may have been written by one of us in order to make our people think rather than an actual factual statement.

I googled it and found these links:

http://www.inithebabeandsuckling.com/bothasplan.html

http://ixwa.hubpages.com/hub/Cry-Th...lame-the-Victims-in-Contemporary-South-Africa

8. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Wow Thankz brother King Tubbs

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Okay, got all that, thanks; the most important thing, from my view, would be to pass this information on to the People, so that we come out of these tactics alive.

Peace In,

10. Sha'iyn

Sha'iyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    construction
    i live in TushKauLoosa Ali Baba or Tuscaloosa, Ala
    Ratings:
    +8
    King Tubbs, How can I message you? You posted something a while back that I would like to download. It was a clip of Min. Louis Farrakhan. Holla Black! What up RICH, I been gone too long, I see Da Street So'ja is not here nemore.