Yessir, when will the madness stop? More of the same ole same crap. Let's look at this:
1. Atypical looking Black woman (lighter skinned, less ethnic styled hair, features look like a mix between African and Asian)
2. Adopted by a "altruistic" British socialite
3. Comments about the repulsiveness of her looks, yet secretly wanting her.
4. Identification to the white elite and their dominance.
5. Instances, based on trailer, of interracial ....
No matter what the actual overriding theme may be or any redeeming elements this movie may have, the motifs described here are enough to consider this film in the long line of "mentacide" and anti-Black movies.