Black People : Another Shocking 911 Fact

MississippiRed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 11, 2004
:smokin: The laws are made not to protect us but to work against us....call me a thug, outlaw, whatever I keep em hot I refuse to be a submissive victim of this govt....or anyone for that matter I happily feast on the flesh of those who seek to destroy me and mine

Mississippi Red
It's a cold world dog brother's better bring they own heat

:bomb:

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Thanks SpritualOne. Here is a video like you shared about the Pentagon bombing. Your links point out some of the same points. This video, makes you go :thinking: Hummmm...

http://www.robrob8.com/you_wanted_to_know/pentagon-terror-conspiracy.htm#Main

Your comment about the government rounding folks up if they decide to can be easily done. If you answered the census. That document told things needed to group each race and know our numbers. They ( census takers ) know many blacks don't respond to the census, because years ago when we fell for the count and be represented theme, they still didn't give us any government cheese.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days