Black People : Another reason why white teachers/administration don't need to be in charge of blacks

Cedric Denson said:
What's next is i'm gonna spend my summer jumping down the throats of the Amerikkkan school systems. This HAS GOT to be brought to the attention of our "leaders." Maybe I can get Tavis Smiley to do a segment on it in his next episode!

This case needs to get more attention than it got. I will give "some" credit to the NYC board of Education, they are going to fire this woman. However, I think this case is bigger than one racist vice principle. It highlights the hidden racism that white teachers & school officials have towards the children they are teaching. How can one properly teach & guide people they hate?

panafrica said:
This case needs to get more attention than it got. I will give "some" credit to the NYC board of Education, they are going to fire this woman. However, I think this case is bigger than one racist vice principle. It highlights the hidden racism that white teachers & school officials have towards the children they are teaching. How can one properly teach & guide people they hate?

Did you guys hear that a young brother attending the same school where the young sister was handcuffed, is on life support today, the result of having been chased from the school, and being hit by a car??? Oh, Man, where does it all end, peops???

On another note, the mother of the little girl who was handcuffed was filmed cussin' the principal... Called her a "B"... What on Earth is on her ghetto mind?

Peace!
Isaiah

Proper punishment

This adminstrator should not be fired. She should be arrested and charged with child neglect and child endangerment and go to jail. Firing her alone isn't good enough. Every person of African descent that has a child at P.S. 34 should in a mass exodus boycott this school and demand that she be arrested before they return. Some would say the children would be hurt by missing school. Well what kind of education is a child getting when a school can single out his or her specific group whether they broke any rules or not and tell them "If you act like animals, I'll treat you like animals." For these children the age of innocence is over. They have felt the first taste of racism. I remember when I was a child, my school was all black and a vast majority of my teacher were as well. The principle was white but the vice principle was black. The district superintendent was black was well. Is this happening any more? Do we have fair representation? Are there the same number of black teachers as white teachers? Just some questions.

Radical Faith said:
I remember when I was a child, my school was all black and a vast majority of my teacher were as well. The principle was white but the vice principle was black. The district superintendent was black was well. Is this happening any more? Do we have fair representation? Are there the same number of black teachers as white teachers? Just some questions.

In answer to all your questions: No! At least not in most black areas, and this is sad.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back