Black People : Another reason why white teachers/administration don't need to be in charge of blacks

panafrica said:
It is very simple, although I'm sure there are exceptions...white teachers do not respect or love black children. They work with them in order to collect a pay check & because they aren't good enought to work in the schools of their choice. I am in the school system & can say that if you don't love the kids you work with....you don't belong there!

I agree, but I'm sure you'll still find someone who will see these racist teachers as the victim and somehow blame the children or their parents. There's no length to how some conservative-minded individuals will go.

Nisa said:
What da h e l l. And watch she'll get away with it...some b u l l crap..I'm mad..i cant believe this stuff..and americans got the nerve to call others terrorists and animals..when its them..smdh

It looks like she'll be fired, although she will no doubt work as a VP somewhere else. Her firing is not a guarantee though, he is difficult to fire a certified, tenured school employee (they have a powerful union). NYC has known sex offenders that they have a difficult time firing. I wouldn't imagine the school system would have a easier time firing a principle for racist behavior. I should also add that it took a massive protest by the Haitian community for this action to occur. Originally school officials tried to sweep it under the rug.

Oh My God!!! Why am I just hearing about this travesty???! This along with the handcuffing of the little sister in Florida, and an incident out in Sunnyside, Queens, where 9 year old twin sisters were called the N-Word on 2 different ocassions before politicians stepped in to reprimand the principal, who acted like she just didn't care... Whoa, boy, are we going backwards as a people, or what??? This sorta stuff is a wakeup call to us... We get this minor stuff first, and stuff spirals outta control... What next?

Peace!
Isaiah

Isaiah said:
Oh My God!!! Why am I just hearing about this travesty???! This along with the handcuffing of the little sister in Florida, and an incident out in Sunnyside, Queens, where 9 year old twin sisters were called the N-Word on 2 different ocassions before politicians stepped in to reprimand the principal, who acted like she just didn't care... Whoa, boy, are we going backwards as a people, or what??? This sorta stuff is a wakeup call to us... We get this minor stuff first, and stuff spirals outta control... What next?

There wasn't much about it in the paper brother Isaiah. If it wasn't for the Haitian community protesting, it might not have even made the news at all. We are definately having increasing incidents of racism against blacks. At the same time we have politicians & media personalities trying to convince us that racism against black people is over, and switching focus on other "racial & sexual" minorities!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back