Black People : Another reason why white teachers/administration don't need to be in charge of blacks

Khasm13

Mar 26, 2003
it's just another day in the life of the educational system in america....
you should see some of the conditions black kids have to learn in
on chicago's west side...most ap's are only there to collect a check...and thas the real
they can give a d@mn about whether children learn or not...unfortunately, i don't see that changing in the near future...not until teachers and administrators are paid more...

no child left behind my @ss...

one love
khasm

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Khasm13 said:
it's just another day in the life of the educational system in america....you should see some of the conditions black kids have to learn in
on chicago's west side...most ap's are only there to collect a check...and thas the realthey can give a d@mn about whether children learn or not...unfortunately, i don't see that changing in the near future...not until teachers and administrators are paid more...no child left behind my @ss...

I grew up in the Illinois education system...I know 1st hand about racist white teachers instructing black students from there.

Akilah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 11, 2003
Da' Gump
Occupation
Scheduling Coordinator for large Health System
How awful for those children...beating is too good for that witch !!!

Isaiah said:
My eldest sister always swept her greens up with a handful of corn or pan bread...(smile!) The tradition, no doubt!

Yes thank ya'll for that reminder....

The women folk on my Ma's side of the family used to do that too (including me) I don't even remember when we stopped or why :( I sure do miss my old folks !

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies