Black Women : Another question for the Sisters (Black women)

It's not "civilized" to say in public that the definition of the name Kadijah is: A woman with strong sex appeal?

You bring your own personal definition of the word "civilized" and use it to impugn the religiosity of others.... then have the nerve to complain about the creation of hostile environments?

Matthew 7

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

LOLOLOL. Well Sister, I think that you are just getting emotional and confused. Your brain is formulating arguments based on your feelings and not facts.

The name Kadijah is a Muslim name and obviously has nothing to do with sex-appeal. So his telling you, a woman named "Kadijah," that "Kadijah" means a woman with strong sex appeal is his obviously being sexual with you in public.

I casted no doubt on the religiosity of anyone. That is your interpretation of my words. I don't know you or James, I don't know your religious convictions and I don't know how true you are to your held convictions, so I did not cast doubt on your religiosity. Again those are your feelings and interpretation of what I said. The fact is it is irreligious to be sexual in public because no religion teaches that sex or sexualness in public is OK.

And quoting the Bible to me is pointless beloved because I'm not a Christian.

And last, if anything I do causes you to feel that I have created a hostile atmosphere, I invite you to let me know in a decent and civilized manner:):).

Keep BURNing LOLOL

Peace & Love,
Bro. Ictoan

Well Sister, I think that you are just getting emotional and confused. Your brain is formulating arguments based on your feelings and not facts.
misogynist

mi·sog·y·nist
məˈsäjənist/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.
    synonyms:woman-hater;

LOLOLOL. Well Sister, I think that you are just getting emotional and confused. Your brain is formulating arguments based on your feelings and not facts.
Laughing at you getting all hot and bothered that the convo isn't going your "scripted" way! :rofl: :lol:

Btw, like the "helpful" women you know, there are females on this site who do fall for the old trick, con, bamboozle.... but not this one. :11900:

Commonplace, trite, but, well, to be kind.... nice try. ;)

The name Kadijah is a Muslim name and obviously has nothing to do with sex-appeal. So his telling you, a woman named "Kadijah," that "Kadijah" means a woman with strong sex appeal is his obviously being sexual with you in public.

So why are you telling this to me? Why not Jam.... Oh! Right. He's a man, thus not so easily 'confused.' :10900:

Gotcha! ;)

I casted no doubt on the religiosity of anyone. That is your interpretation of my words.
No interpretation involved:

any civilized person will tell you that claiming that a woman "has strong sex appeal" in public is irreligious and does not look good for the participants religion.
Your words, not mine. :news:

I don't know you or James, I don't know your religious convictions and I don't know how true you are to your held convictions, so I did not cast doubt on your religiosity. Again those are your feelings and interpretation of what I said. The fact is it is irreligious to be sexual in public because no religion teaches that sex or sexualness in public is OK.
See the above.

Btw, I'm tempted to end this conversation here and now. When people start back-tracking, it means there's dishonesty afoot, i.e., that they have an "agenda."

Come to think of it.....

Conversation ended. :bus:

misogynist

mi·sog·y·nist
məˈsäjənist/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women.
    synonyms:woman-hater;

You seem like a very hateful person, Bro. jamesfrmphilly. If you are calling me a misogynist, you engage in name-calling and false accusations.

If you are a miserable person, please do not share your misery with me. If you have some personal issue with me that causes you to behave like that, it would be more peaceful of you to not say anything to me.

It sounds like you are in hell...please do not try to take me there with you. I ask you to not participate on my threads.

Peace & Love,
Bro. Ictoan

PS: And for the record, I do not dislike, despise, nor am I strongly prejudiced against women, f**l.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back