ANOTHER personal problem-lol

I think you should ask yourself as well, why were u attracted to her in the first place. From your other post, it seems that once a girl is really into you, you don't like them. Maybe there are things about yourself that u don't like and you feel if these girls like you, that you've either conquered them or despise them for taking a liking to you. Are you one of those who like the challenge of the bad disrespectful girl until u conquer them too? I'm not judging, just curious?

Uh ...lol I dont know. Well I liekd her intil I got to know her...the girl wasnt bad or disrespectfull, she was decent, just had too many issues for me. I am young and I guess honestly, I get somewhat bored afterwhile. I dont look at females as conquests...I actually dont even talk to girls that much...I dont much like bad disrespectful girls either. I was actually attracted to her because she seemed sweet...nice...and intelligent. And i dont despise any girl for liking me...actually i have the habit of maybe liking a girl just because she likes me alot...and not to be concieted lol- but there isnt much about me I dont like- thanks for your thoughts though.

iwannabe said:
Uh ...lol I dont know. Well I liekd her intil I got to know her...the girl wasnt bad or disrespectfull, she was decent, just had too many issues for me. I am young and I guess honestly, I get somewhat bored afterwhile. I dont look at females as conquests...I actually dont even talk to girls that much...I dont much like bad disrespectful girls either. I was actually attracted to her because she seemed sweet...nice...and intelligent. And i dont despise any girl for liking me...actually i have the habit of maybe liking a girl just because she likes me alot...and not to be concieted lol- but there isnt much about me I dont like- thanks for your thoughts though.
Well on the flip side, maybe its that you're pretty deep and intelligent and may have a lot of confidence, so girls not on that level would definately bore you. But, like James said, you're young take your time. I can definately tell that you need a girl that is on the same level as you or u won't be satisfied. There's nothing wrong with that, and it's good that you're starting to see what type of girl you need at such a young age. I know you're not asking, but I can't help trying to help. You should seek out places or events in your city that hold your interests the most, (i.e poetry spots etc.or whatever you like to do) then you'll probably meet girls of the same caliber.

Well anyways have fun in the process! :eek:

I know it sounds bad, but when she gets tired of you she probably will drop you like a bad habit. Maybe without any regrets or compassion for your feelings either. You're a pretty nice guy, people don't usually care about other people that way, people don't even care about themselves except for maybe in a superficial way most of the time. Girls don't like nice guys from what I seen either.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back