Black People : Another of my Relatives no longer talks to me...

Ionlyspeaktruth

BANNED
Feb 26, 2008
Thank God! :great: This fool is from Jamaica. He said to me that he misses the days when they called themselves "BRITISH SUBJECTS! OK hold up... I am going to let you all fill in the blanks as to what I told him. But some higher power took this step to cleanse me of this fool. Then If you can believe this he called me a "Black Racist". All he needed was some Black face, a pair of bib overalls and singin "Mammy". Lawd, I (we) got work to do.:confused:

Ionlyspeaktruth said:
Thank God! :great: This fool is from Jamaica. He said to me that he misses the days when they called themselves "BRITISH SUBJECTS! OK hold up... I am going to let you all fill in the blanks as to what I told him. But some higher power took this step to cleanse me of this fool. Then If you can believe this he called me a "Black Racist". All he needed was some Black face, a pair of bib overalls and singin "Mammy". Lawd, I (we) got work to do.:confused:
i hear that,but you know that there are those that you will not change no matter what evidence or conversation you give,so unless you feel that you can actually change this relative's way of seeing things then don't bring it up unless they do.

oldiesman said:
i hear that,but you know that there are those that you will not change no matter what evidence or conversation you give,so unless you feel that you can actually change this relative's way of seeing things then don't bring it up unless they do.

The sad part bruh is that HEbrought this up! LOL. I see this dude like once a year if I am lucky. He is not the type that I would let grace the entrance to my crib, but he layed it on how much he wanted to see me etc... Oldiesman, truth is I think that if we ever get our own we will have to get rid of 80% or more of our own people. And he would be one of the first.:10500:

Ionlyspeaktruth said:

Brother IOnlySpeakTruth ... you think this is of God ... you no longer speaking to your Family?

God gave you your Family.

If you have more knowledge than your Brother (Sister, Cousin, etc.), then it should manifest itself by bridging the gap.

How can i talk to you every day, who i've never met, yet rejoice in not talking to my own Family Member?

We won't all think the same, be at the same place, at the same time, in our understanding of things. Those of us who may be further along in the journey should manifest that, by doing whatever is necessary, to be patient with and bring those behind, along.

Sometimes that means just being quiet and letting them talk, allowing God to work on their Spirit and mind, like He did yours and mine.

It's a journey for us all, and we must all remember from whence we came, when we were just like the rest of our Family.

It's said that charity begins at home. If you have love, patience, understanding of your people, then it too, should begin at home.

It's good to have you back with us Brother.

I guess i am fuss'n a little ... sorry ... Love You! :love:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back