Black Sports : ANOTHER NBA OWNER DOES A STERLING

Nothing will change until we have more billionaires.

Tru dat!!

Also hit them where it hurts, and that's in the pocket book. Take us out the game and they won't have jack They want our skills and talent but only on their terms? They need to go on wit dat, the amount of whites I see and hear bumpin our sounds shouldn't be a problem. So don't act like it bothers you everywhere else except your car. Look at Tv commercials, you see very few that has rock, or cuntree as the background music.

Peace!

So they don't like feeling like the minority....boo hoo. When are these players gonna wake up as see how they are really viewed. IMO, Doc should have put his pride first and the pursuit for the ring a distant second. But these white owners know many of us only too well.

Peace!

Right....So, you feel like the minority. Mmmm...I wonder what that feels like.
tumblr_mkkict35NS1qj80alo1_250.gif

So they don't like feeling like the minority....boo hoo. When are these players gonna wake up as see how they are really viewed. IMO, Doc should have put his pride first and the pursuit for the ring a distant second. But these white owners know many of us only too well.

Peace!

Wake up and do what? They getting paid Millions of Dollars, I wouldn't give a dam how the Caucasoid views me, as long as he cuts that check!! They know what Caucasoids about, I knew a few NBA players.

Wake up and do what? They getting paid Millions of Dollars, I wouldn't give a dam how the Caucasoid views me, as long as he cuts that check!! They know what Caucasoids about, I knew a few NBA players.

And that is why many of us is in the state we are in, lack of pride. Yt knows the only thing he has to do is wave that all mighty dollar in the face of the weak and ignorant and they will allow him to call them a N...ga. Hell, I even suspect they would shine his shoes if he asked nicely:11100:

But some of us is destine to stay weak, ignorant, and asleep. I suspect many of them would chide the ones that are awake, for waking up. As long as they accept their position of second class beings, that see themselves inferior to yt, they are fat, dumb, and happy.

Peace!

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back