Black People : another election ?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by daroc, Nov 8, 2004.

1. daroc

daroc Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +36
    elaine brown was at morehouse today talking about black votres and the election. i dint have the chance to go but my friend told me all about it. and as were talkin the idea- that kerry knew his purpose in the elction- was to loose. being that him and bush are cuzos and in the same lil undercover club... yall thots?

2. Prophet Chris

Prophet Chris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    of course, that is absolutley correct.

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    SKULL and BONES

It is no secret they both are members of Skulls and Cross Bones.

www.bilderberg.org/skulbone.htm

John Kerry (D) and George W. Bush (R) both members of Skull and Bones, America's most powerful secret society

The Skull and Bones - Yale University

The occult Bush family 'dossier'

Hidden secrets of Tony Blair's MSWord 'dodgey dossier' revealed
    When Saddam Hussein talked of 'the devil Bush' he may not have been so far from the truth. U.S. president George W. Bush, his father and grandfather are proven initiates of this multi-generational occult lodge. George W. was tapped (initiated) in 1968 at the group's Yale University HQ, a mausoleum known as 'the tomb'. When undergraduates broke in they found that the 'holy of holies' inner sanctum has red velvet walls and carpet, with a large pentagram emblazoned on the wall. [see Kris Millegan and Anthony Sutton sites]

" i dint have the chance to go but my friend told me all about it. "

Ask your friend. Did Elaine Brown offer any concrete proof ?

Kerry bowed out and returned to Congress to :lift: rib this administration until the end of time is what I am hearing.

Go to www.kgo.com (newstalk) and search in the archives located on the right side of the site. Listen to the 1AM to 4AM show.

Ray Taliaferro - a black radio host. If you want daily pro news of whats happening currently along these fronts tune in here.

I don't believe Kerry has sold out. He was cheated like we were. We should have never let this election happen without accountabilty. There was no paper trail. We allowed this to happen. Kerry allowed this to happen.

But if we as citizens make enough noise the news will listen. Get on the talk shows and voice your opinion.

I hear so many claim we are shut out from the news. Well that isn't so here. Folks all across the United States here you. Folks all across the world on the internet hear you. GET HEARD. I know Washington listens to this man, and this station. I have heard things on this station first then I hear of it on news stations like CNN.

Because after RAY breaks the news. They have to.

Stay up one night or set your alarm clock :kick: and wake up and call. Listen live 1AM to 4AM. Monday Morning to Friday Morning. Call in say your piece. America is expressing themselves openly. If this man don't hook you. :number1: No one will.