Another Conspiracy?

Riada said:
some should consider going to other countries to find jobs and send their money back here to build a comfortable nest for themselves and their families and on and on. Some can do a combination. In Nigeria, you see so many white expatriates from virtually every European country. There are plenty Asians there too. They work there under contract and they are allowed to send a large portion of their money back to their country. As an American, an AA man would be allowed to do this too. So AA men don't have to just consider going to Africa to live permanently, they could just go there to work just like any other man.

That is a good idea Riada! What type of contract work is being done, and what is needed?

To add to what Brother Pan said (of which I whole heartedly concur) the castration and demasculination of the black man started well over 400 years ago and is still happening. A prime example is with our current administration of government. When Colin Powell could no long stomach playing the role of "House Negro" the Bush adminstration found themselves another "yes man" or "yes women" shall we say. This is a prime example and model for what corporate America is expected to do. By doing this the so called "double minority" quota is being satisfied. Black women don't feel safe in your corporate excutive status in corporate America just yet though. Another reason that black women are hired over black men is because women must jump through more hoops and overcome more obstacles to obtain status their sense of loyalty to the position they've earned and company will be much greater than that of a black man. Women don't easily surcome to pride like men so she will be more tolerant of abuse from her superiors. Also she is the perfect scapegoat when something goes wrong. This also gives white corporate America just cause to abandon quota/affirmative action type hiring practices. Before I go any further let me say that what I've just said is the view of white corporate America and not my own. Sisters work hard to achieve success and deserve all that they have accomplished. Bottom line is diversity in the work place means more goverment subsidies and tax exemptions which equals more money. So when we think about it for the white occupied world it is a win-win situation. They are getting paid to eliminate the black man and destroying the black family.

Peace....

Well, while it is true black women are getting hired over black men (for the reasons already stated within this thread), in my opinion Corporate America is no panacea for any black person. I think it would do everyone good to get into entreprenuership.

Even fields requiring a lot of education (lawyer, doctor, etc.) don't necessarily mean you have to work for someone else. Most of the doctors I go to through United Healthcare have their own independent practices. Lawyers can do the same. There is room for the entreprenuer at any level for any skill.

Riada said:
In Nigeria, you see so many white expatriates from virtually every European country. There are plenty Asians there too. They work there under contract and they are allowed to send a large portion of their money back to their country. As an American, an AA man would be allowed to do this too. So AA men don't have to just consider going to Africa to live permanently, they could just go there to work just like any other man.

It is the same way in Saudi Arabia also. If it hasn't changed, the first $75,000.00 per year earned is tax free. There were some hefty three figure contract available for those individuals with certain skills. When I was there a job in high demand that garnered a hefty salery was Air Conditioning Repair and Specialty. This was for obvious reasons. Also Saudi Arabians were most receptive to people of color.

Peace....

Radical Faith said:
To add to what Brother Pan said (of which I whole heartedly concur) the castration and demasculination of the black man started well over 400 years ago and is still happening. A prime example is with our current administration of government. When Colin Powell could no long stomach playing the role of "House Negro" the Bush adminstration found themselves another "yes man" or "yes women" shall we say. This is a prime example and model for what corporate America is expected to do. By doing this the so called "double minority" quota is being satisfied. Black women don't feel safe in your corporate excutive status in corporate America just yet though. Another reason that black women are hired over black men is because women must jump through more hoops and overcome more obstacles to obtain status their sense of loyalty to the position they've earned and company will be much greater than that of a black man. Women don't easily surcome to pride like men so she will be more tolerant of abuse from her superiors. Also she is the perfect scapegoat when something goes wrong. This also gives white corporate America just cause to abandon quota/affirmative action type hiring practices. Before I go any further let me say that what I've just said is the view of white corporate America and not my own. Sisters work hard to achieve success and deserve all that they have accomplished. Bottom line is diversity in the work place means more goverment subsidies and tax exemptions which equals more money. So when we think about it for the white occupied world it is a win-win situation. They are getting paid to eliminate the black man and destroying the black family.

Well said brother RF!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back