another cat died last week....

you mean the knucklehead crew?

You are blessed to live when others die and no one is blessed for no reason. Like Rich said it is time to teach. When an old man dies it's like a library burnt down.

Now botha James what are you going to do, waste your blessing feeling sorry for yourself or fulfill your purpose by giving what you have (knowledge) to those who need it most (the younger crew)?

you are correct but i would like to go on record as stating that i do not like being olde one bit!

another cat that i used to hang with he died last week. stroke.
we was talking on the # 23 bus not too long ago.

every year one or two more die. i get more and more alone.

i try to hang with the younger crew most of whom don't know what i'm talking about most of the time.

oh well.

James, this is something we all go through. . .or all will someday. You aren't alone brotha.

3 Signs of Old Age

you are correct but i would like to go on record as stating that i do not like being olde one bit!

1. You bend down to tie your shoe laces and you say "Now let me see, what else can I do while IO'm down here."

2. You plan to get married and yawl use the local pharmacy for your bridal registry.

3. A beautiful woman wwalks past your house and your pace maker opens the garage door.

with them three things said i must be 10 years old then .....well i feel like it anyway !

Hey one thing for sure right now this far brother James we have each other to talk to
many of us are round or near the same age who can relate that's why we need and
should brotherhood .....And go out there and teach these young one's the true facts
of life and some real history behind the streets which we came up on !

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back