Black People : another brother killed in philly

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
shot dead in a robbery down the street from where i live. he was out there trying to make money for college.
we have lost several student/brothers that were trying to make it through school this year.
it might explain why there are more females graduating.
they keep killing the males.

one of the reasons that i am available on the computer so often is that i no longer go out at night.
i run my errands during the afternoon and then lock it down.
it's sad.

NOT GOOD.......

jamesfrmphilly said:
shot dead in a robbery down the street from where i live. he was out there trying to make money for college.
we have lost several student/brothers that were trying to make it through school this year.
it might explain why there are more females graduating.
they keep killing the males.

one of the reasons that i am available on the computer so often is that i no longer go out at night.
i run my errands during the afternoon and then lock it down.
it's sad.
Now Brother James, while it is sad to lose another Brother to a senseless killing, I'll have to sympathize with the folks whom he attempted to rob. The Brother that was shot to death committed a crime, and may have had a weapon on him as well, thus harming a totally innocent family.

The fact that he was robbing homes to make it through college doesn't sit well with me. There is financial aid which any student can qualify for based on income. There are also student loans where the only requirement is you be enrolled in school at least half-time with a 2.0 GPA. Was he known to have a drug problem? Another unnecessarily slain Brother:(

spicybrown said:
Now Brother James, while it is sad to lose another Brother to a senseless killing, I'll have to sympathize with the folks whom he attempted to rob. The Brother that was shot to death committed a crime, and may have had a weapon on him as well, thus harming a totally innocent family.

The fact that he was robbing homes to make it through college doesn't sit well with me. There is financial aid which any student can qualify for based on income. There are also student loans where the only requirement is you be enrolled in school atleast half-time with a 2.0 GPA. Was he known to have a drug problem? Another unnecessarily slain Brother:(

I don't think he robbed the store,he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Perhaps he worked there.
I think that's what brother james was saying.
It is truly sad his life ended before his dreams began.
Rest in peace young brother!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back