Black People : Another Black Man Lynched

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Each1teach1, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    This young brother was murdered a few weeks back in his own bathroom after a lynch mob (NYPD) illegally broke into his home and shot him to death for what I perceive to be no logical reason aside from the fact that they claim he had marijuana on him which he flushed after he entered the bathroom. This is nothing but a lynching.

2. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    (Cop pulled on gun on me, I said hey nobody is committing a crime, put that thing down. Once it was established I was not the "person" in question. The issue was resolved. I immediately let it be known that they were in a war stance with the wrong person. I've come to understand to engage them FIRST once I'm in their radar, cause I'm not the "one" they're looking for. I'm not out here committing crime. I'm not trying to go to jail OR get shot. So I make it clear immediately where I'm coming from.)

First off i hate NYPD and its' stop and frisk policies of which I had to flipped on several Ds over the years over. Mostly when I see them looking hard at me, I engage them and they usually leave me alone.

NYPD was "nervous" after several officers were shot and one was killed over several weeks in Brooklyn and tha Bronx. One cop got shot by basically not taking a "suspect" seriously. I guess these guys took on the "shoot first, ask questions later" mantra seriously in all absoluteness.

This all is about a black youth dying of a dime bag of weed. Weed which should be "legal" anyway, is not something people should be dying over. Native Indians (Indians I term I use reluctantly) had a thing called the "PEACE PIPE". Isn't wasn't called the WAR PIPE. It was called the peace pipe for a reason. Amazing alcohol is legal. Alcohol has cause trillions of people so don't alot of stupid stuff they wouldn't have done other wise, me included. (No alcy since '94).
    Cigarettes are "legal", which has caused more destruction if anything. We have all these other drugs that kill and cause all other ills. But somehow that darn PEACE PIPE might cause the MOST DESTRUCTION! lol.

This killing is more than the microcosm it seems. It's a million microcosms all in one. It's the Black/white thing, the cop thing, the brother on the street trying to get money thing, the weed as oppose to the other "drugs" thing.

Same ole same ole. Black person a the mention of a gun or anything else in a black persons hand will get them/us shot. A wallet, a cell phone, a teddy bear, a bible. AND PLEASE DO NOT attempt to pull ID FROM YOUR WALLET. Is you crazy?

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......A lynching? Sister, please, don't scare me like that. This is a lynching, and hopefully the last one we'll have to deal with:

Frederick Jermaine Carter’s Death Ruled Suicide
    http://destee.com/index.php?threads/frederick-jermaine-carter’s-death-ruled-suicide.64520/

Its good to know Sharpton is on top of this shooting:

Peace In,

4. Each1teach1

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Indeed my brother it was a lynching. You do know that lynchings are only synonmous with hangings because it was the most common form? But the term actually refers to a mob killing where a mob of people get together to terrorize and kill. A lynching does not and has not always indicate hanging. This brother was INDEED LYNCHED by an angry mob that has always terrorized the black community whether they were wearing badges and blue shirts or white sheets and hoods. Its time for it to end...

5. Each1teach1

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Indeed my brother it was a lynching. You do know that lynchings are only synonmous with hangings because it was the most common form? But the term actually refers to a mob killing where a mob of people get together to terrorize and kill. A lynching does not and has not always indicate hanging. This brother was INDEED LYNCHED by an angry mob that has always terrorized the black community whether they were wearing badges and blue shirts or white sheets and hoods. Its time for it to end...

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Sister, if you are comfortable with demonstrating a need to define the word lynching, its fine. Be mindful however, when
    Clarence Thomas used the phrase, “high-tech lynching,” we knew it wasn’t to be taken literal; not the same with this thread’s title: Another Black Man Lynched. Until read, it was taken as presented, an actual hanging.

Peace In,

Last edited: May 10, 2016