Black People : Another Black man gets killed by the Police in San Francisco

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ru2religious, Jul 18, 2011.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
  2. Sonny Liston

Sonny Liston Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I believe at least 4-5 black men have been killed by police here in Chicago in the last couple months alone.

3. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Let me guess. He matched the description of someone, right?

4. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    DUH! We all look alike.

5. Sonny Liston

Ratings:
    +4
    But reading further into the story, it appears he fired a gun and witnesses stated two other guys with him picked it up and fled. He also allegedly killed a pregnant woman in Seattle and had been released from prison for prostituting a 13 year old girl.

6. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    wow!

7. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    ALLEGEDLY??? Thats all it is right now, and is yet another aim at them trying to cover their murderous tracks.....But that makes it ok for them to shoot him five times in the back, and stand over him and watch him bleed to death in broad daylight right? And until they PROVE the ish they're trying to muddy his name up with....it means nothing.....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=41f_1310880503

Lets be real here.....whites love it when they can kill black men and black women, including seven year old's and babies indiscriminately knowing they will get no punishmenet...it reminds them of the slave era and jim crow era, when they could bodly and proudly march in mobs and lynch brothers left and right....they just replaced the "whip" and "rope" with a GUN....and the "sheets" with "badges".....

This is nothing but a continued saga in their black genocide program they're working on.....

Point being, San Fran,oakland, and detroit, along with New York, and anywhere else these neanderthals are amongst our people and murdering, oppressing and benefitting, should be burning right now.....

MA'AT

8. Sonny Liston

Ratings:
    +4
    Yes, I used the word allegedly, as I was not there and neither were you. What do you feel about the allegations he killed a 19 year old pregnant woman in Seattle? As well as him forcing a 13 year old into prostitution which he went to prison for?

That in no way justifies his death, it he is found to have been unarmed. But I have to wonder how someone who feels so strongly feels about his exploitation and alleged murdering of women I would assume were more then likely black?

If he did fire in a crowded public area, do the police have the right to open fire to protect the public? I guess I am not one to jump to conclusions about incidents I did not witness.

The shooting a few years back by the BART officer was clearly an execution from the video I witnessed. But I can't jump to conclusions and allow a bias from me seeing things clearly. I will not simply default judgment because I feel all of a certain kind of people are automatically bad. That would be ignorant. Each situation has its own set of circumstances.

9. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    It's called history.
    If he was a white man in a white neighborhood, do you think they would have gunned him down so quickly? It's funny, but I never seem to hear about white
    "suspects" being killed like this half as much as black men.
    When cops start giving us the benefit of a doubt, I'll return the favor.