Black People : Another bites the Dust at the hands of white cop

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by $$RICH$$, Apr 9, 2012.

1. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Missing men last seen with cop

http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2012/04/06/ac-randi-kaye-missing.cnn.html

How can you not see right through this lie and this white man who claim
    he never had contact with Terrance Williams who is missing and this makes
    the second incounter this cop had with a young man who came up missing.

How long will this type of crime be covered up and allowed such unjustice
    all this broke out behind filmmaker/actor and producer Tyler Perry cry out
    who later became a victim of racially profiling him-self.

Police probe Tyler Perry's profiling claim
    [​IMG]
    (CNN) -- Atlanta police have launched an internal investigation into filmmaker Tyler Perry's claim he was racially profiled by two white officers who pulled his car over, the police department said.
    Perry, one of America's most successful film and television producers, put a post on Facebook on Sunday describing a tense encounter with police, which he suggested "could have turned for the worse."
    "It was so hostile," wrote Perry, who is African-American. "I was so confused. It was happening so fast that I could easily see how this situation could get out of hand very quickly. I didn't feel safe at all."
    The Atlanta Police Department gave a statement to CNN on Wednesday confirming that two officers recently "encountered Mr. Tyler Perry during a traffic stop."
    "Mr. Perry's concerns, as recently expressed by him publicly, will be the basis for referral of the matter to the department's Office of Professional Standards," the statement said. "OPS has opened an investigation to determine if Mr. Perry's claims can be substantiated, and whether any departmental policies or procedures were violated during the stop."
    The investigation began Tuesday, and no action has been taken against the officers involved.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/04/showbiz/tyler-perry-profiling/index.html?iref=obnetwork

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    'bites the dust'?

The ill part is that i have a friend that i grew up with that lives in the Atl by that name.

3. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    really ..wow

4. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    OMG! Thanks for posting this thread!

Yes, I am so glad Tyler Perry has the guts to do what he did because as a high powered man, he can do a lot to bring these cases to the public. I'm sure that Mr. Perry knows too, that he will get some negativity for what he did, but he did it anyway to help others.

I feel so sorry for the mother of Terrence Williams, but to answer your question, I believe that all of these evil acts that this system has allowed to happen because of the sick devils they have allowed to manifest will come to light. It is also so sad that the other gentleman was hurt too by this evil White man who has used the law enforcement to do evil. Just because that man was an unauthorized worker doesn't give anyone the right to harm him and commit human rights violation against his person. Now his brother is left to have to deal with the horror of his own brother being harmed by this racist. I heard the mocking comments made by that White man, and find it so hard to believe that there is no evidence to put him behind bars. Terrence Williams was a father and now his children are left to endure this kind of horror too, but again, I believe that all of these evils will come to light and if this government doesn't do their job in bringing these criminals that they created and supported to hurt other humans to justice, then it still will come to light but they will lose their own souls in the process as well. We are our brother's [and sister's] keepers; That's what i believe. If a person works for this government and is paid to do a job to protect human rights, then they should do it to the best of their ability.

5. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    In total agreement sistah......

6. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    "bites the dust" by getting pulled over?

7. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    it's a frame fraze saying .....My point is how we as blacks are profiled no matter who we are or what we may have
    we still a suspect in the american-system .

who do we blame .....Us or Them !?