Black People : ANOTHER BEHEADING

Well, I believe they dun made a big mistake, cutting off the head of a Korean soldier. Unlike the US govt. with Bush, Koreans will not persecute their leader because a few soldiers "disrespected" some muslim terrorists. Oh no! They better know that Koreans don't take no mess because they can git crazy rat long wit em'...Geneva or no Geneva...it's on. Oh yeah...it's on.

Joyce said:
I guess it's all in how you see it. I bet Nick didn't think that those "freedom fighers" were setting him "free" as they were sawing off his head. It was HE who was fighting for HIS freedom...but his cry felled on deaf ears.

THATS TRUE, BUT ARE U SO SURE NICK BERG(AND THESE OTHER MEN/ WITH THE ACCEPTION OF THE KOREAN MABY)) WAS WHO THEY SAY HE WAS? I MEAN THIS WHOLE LABEL OF "INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR" IS FISHY. SOME ARE SAYING HE WAS CIA "BLACK OPPS" AND THEY GAVE HIM UP, JUST LIKE THEY HAVE DONE TO MANY AGENTS. HOWEVER I DONT KNOW THAT TO B TRUE, KNOW ONE EVER WILL.

AT ANY RATE THEY DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE IN THAT MANNER. NOTHING WAS MORE SAD THAT SEEING KIM SUN IL , CRYING, AND BEGGING FOR HIS LIFE. HIS SO CALLED COUNTRY COULD HAVE STOPPED IT. YEAH RIGHT AND GIVE UP ALL THAT MONEY LOL , "THERE NOT GOING TO BE INTIMIDATED"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back