Black People : ANOTHER BEHEADING

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Therious, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I CANT BELIEVE, WELL ACTUALLY I CAN BELIEVE THAT GOVERNMENTS ARE WILLING TO LET PEOPLE BE BRUTALLY MURDERED, INSTEAD OF SIMPLY WITHDRAWING THERE TROOPS FROM FREE OIL HEAVEN A.K.A IRAQ. EVERY TIME THIS HAPPENS .......WE HEAR ...THE SAME CRAP, FROM ALL GOVERNMENTS. SOMETHING LIKE..WERE NOT GOING TO BE INTIMIDATE BY THESE THUGS....... HUH HAVING UR HEAD HACKED OF SLOWLY WITH A KNIFE SHOULD BE ENOUGH INTIMIDATION.

HOW MANY DEATHS IS BUSH RESPNSIBLE FOR? SOME ARGUED THE FIRST BEHEADING WAS FAKE, IS THAT THE CASE NOW? ARE THERE THREE FAKE BEHEADINGS? WERE THESE PEOPLE "CONTRACTORS' OR AGENTS?

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    This is something to remember the next time a military recruiter comes around saying, "We'll pay for you to go to college". These poor guys are nothing but pawns in a chess game.

3. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I know the american that got beheaded the other day was an engineer. The Korean guy beheaded today...I'm not sure. This government is figthing blindly out there. They didn't know this war would take this kind of turn, and now they have their thumbs up their "you know what" because they're all confused. Talking that same crap "We are making progress in Iraq" and "we won't negotiate or be intimidated". Yeah, right. Seems like things are worse. All these other countries sending troops over there are fools and the soildiers are idiots for enlisting to fight this country's wars. Now America is in a mess. Can't withdraw because they'll look like the fools they are and everyone will be saying "we told you not to go over there". If they stay more people are gonna die the same way. They are kidnapping, suicide bombing, shooting and burning people over there while Bush sits here lying about what's going on while sitting on his nice ranch in front of the fireplace. People are dying over there and this idiot's dad (former president) is having a ball jumping from planes with his old ***. It's just a huge mess.

4. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    It's the American people who are the idiots, they voted for this fool (at least enough of them did for him to steal the election), and millions are going to do so again. He is more corrupt than Richard Nixon. There is no way in hell GWB should be considered for re-election, he should be impeached (and deserves jail time)!

5. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Jordanian, Abu Musab Al-ZarQawi is threatening to kill the newly appointed Iraqi Prime Minister, just short of a week before the NEW Iraqi government is to take control. The U.S. has no choice but to follow through and make the transition. The U.S. government SUSPECTS that former Iraqi prisoners and victims of abuse are responsible for the recent beheadings. American soldiers are dying every day. The U.S., Great Britain, Korea and any other that is in Iraq, are making $$ off of the country while it's under seige. It's my guess that they will continue to do so even after the transition of control to the new government. I'm sure a bragain was struck between the nations and that became part of the deal. The question will be the same as it was from the very beginning when Bush and crew led everyone to believe that Hussein was harboring WMD's...what are we doing over there? Now the TROOPS will have reason to remain to PROTECT and PRESERVE the FREEDOM they were able to deliver to the Iraqi citizens and guard the new President. That's going to be even more interesting to see how it all plays out when they have also resported that the NEW Iraqi Police may be or are involved in assisting local militants of kidnapping hostages who are being beheaded.

What do you all think? Am I on target...close?

Queenie :spinstar:

6. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Accurate with Percision NNQueen. This situation in Iraq is a Catastrophe, and is langushing into a state of absolute sickness.

7. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    Well, I believe they dun made a big mistake, cutting off the head of a Korean soldier. Unlike the US govt. with Bush, Koreans will not persecute their leader because a few soldiers "disrespected" some muslim terrorists. Oh no! They better know that Koreans don't take no mess because they can git crazy rat long wit em'...Geneva or no Geneva...it's on. Oh yeah...it's on.

8. panafrica

Ratings:
    +194
    One man's terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter.

9. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    I guess it's all in how you see it. I bet Nick didn't think that those "freedom fighers" were setting him "free" as they were sawing off his head. It was HE who was fighting for HIS freedom...but his cry felled on deaf ears.

10. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    THATS TRUE, BUT ARE U SO SURE NICK BERG(AND THESE OTHER MEN/ WITH THE ACCEPTION OF THE KOREAN MABY)) WAS WHO THEY SAY HE WAS? I MEAN THIS WHOLE LABEL OF "INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR" IS FISHY. SOME ARE SAYING HE WAS CIA "BLACK OPPS" AND THEY GAVE HIM UP, JUST LIKE THEY HAVE DONE TO MANY AGENTS. HOWEVER I DONT KNOW THAT TO B TRUE, KNOW ONE EVER WILL.

AT ANY RATE THEY DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE IN THAT MANNER. NOTHING WAS MORE SAD THAT SEEING KIM SUN IL , CRYING, AND BEGGING FOR HIS LIFE. HIS SO CALLED COUNTRY COULD HAVE STOPPED IT. YEAH RIGHT AND GIVE UP ALL THAT MONEY LOL , "THERE NOT GOING TO BE INTIMIDATED"