Black People : #Anonymous Has Called out Texas Authorities about #SandraBrown

Umar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 30, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
The sad part is they are right, what they suggest to be done should be done. Marching is fine, praying is fine, but until we start getting some action done it's all not going to mean a thing. Martin Luthor King and Malcolm X were not just words you post in a meme, they were men of action. They took action. Knowing their speeches is fine, but how about we start imitating their actions. #Anonymous is not some flaky group that makes empty promises. They have a particular set of skills that, in fact, make them a nightmare for authority. Isn't it time we use our particular set of skills the same way. Here's the video - everyone should watch, repost it, put it on every single social media you can find and do something about this mess.

15%2B-%2B1

Did we ever see video or her alive in her cell? I don't recall seeing it. This video is outstanding.
No we don't have men willing to take a stand as Martin and Malcolm. Too busy sleeping with enemy. I mean literally and figuretively. Many have grown to believe they are loved and would be treated fairly by them. Sure as long as you're (working for them) That means financing them or their family one way or the other. You are accepted due to your financial circumstance. This group includes your athletes btw. When I use man or men it's encompassing. (Woman-Women) We have got take a stronger stance/position. Praying, marching, talking etc ain't working for us as stated by the poster. We can't continue to fight with pebbles while they use grenades.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back