Black Spirituality Religion : Annunaki movie another theft by caucasian of our story

wonderful thank you

torch said:
I have researched the annunaki for 2 years now...and yes alot of alternative historians love claim the earth race (our ancestors) were nothing more than primates and annunaki "advanced" them threw genetic manipulation which is a lie...just to make the excuse that blacks are inferior...the annunaki also werent reptillians as they also claim....I went to a few other alternative historians like michael tsarion and another woman named estelle nora who tell a more credible and true story of africa history..based on what they said the annunaki were aryans there true names are lyrans or nephilim, they came here to mine in africa for gold because it made them shape shift the mono-atomic gold..because it has properties in it that can make you "illuminate" hence we always hear about gods and angels "in the light" thats why whites are so obsessed with gold, not the lie we are told that "well its rare" no it was in africa only because our creator blessed the continent of africa with all the natural wonders of the earth.

I will call africans kemetians because thats our ancestors real names africa is a white term by leo africanus, anyways, The Kemetians and then Aryan/Annunaki made 2 deals with each other, Anu wanted to mine for the real mono-atomic white gold, and wanted to be spiritually in touch with thereselves because they werent and in return they would teach the kemetians how to build ships, boats, and clothing, anu needed workers, but kemet didnt want his people working hard to mine for gold so anu asked kemet if he could use other animals and genetically alter them...kemet at first said no because it would be messing with our creators laws and harmony, but anu stressed they wouldn't be hurt, kemet agreed to it with reluctance since they were helping each other, first anu used monkeys and it didnt work, then all other animals (think of minotaur, and other hybrid humanoid and animals yes, they existed) but Anu and his sons though "what about the reptiles?" so they made hybrids with the reptiles therefore he have reptillians..the annunaki were NEVER reptillians they created them threw cloning techniques, and they have them work the mines and kemet was furious at the fact of how the reptillians were treated, anu upset at how kemet could have so much knowledge of the world and of all life not to "advance" animals like man, so there was a war of the "gods" adam was one of the early races (anunnaki/monkeys) that rebelled against anu and joined the humans so these were so violent that the earth was flooded by a water planet called tiamat.

Most of our ancestors were killed and all our cultures were almost eliminated the reptile/annunaki and a few anunnaki race decided to us there power against the adam/eve races and the earth kemetians and enslaved them to mine gold, the kemetians were so spiritually and emotionally destroyed due to the war they did whatever they were told...Enki the first reptile/annunaki hybrid (satan) told the remaning kemetians to mine the gold and destroy any buildings, statues, or any books containing the kemetian history and replace it with fabricated history that the annunaki and there hybrids created all the spiritual knowledge, and earth's history, and to claim africa as just a place and nothing else....centuries later a kemet pure blood named mau (the man the jesus, mithras, and other god/sons are based off of) had all kinds of followers men, women, even some annunaki who didnt like how there race was...long story short he was lynched for exposing the truth about rome, greece, and the history they were forced to believe, as were his followers......

This is why there is no KNOWN history of africa..the truth is always harder to believe then the myths my friends

Thank you very much for your repsonse and info. i have questions my understand of the eluma ish has a covenant being made between anu his court and the current inhabitants of qi or timat. this covenant was to have a child beared by iyd whom was a reptilian by anu. the product of this union was enqi. enqi is also know as set as you stated above. anu is considered to be the most high or ra. with his son enlil heru. the union of anu and iyd produce a species that was half annunaki and half reptilian of maledekian or a troglodyte (sorry for spelling). Enqi with scientist name nergal,ninti, and arshnergal. were repsonsible for the graftitation of the la lu almelu" the slaves" to mine gold for there home planet because it has lost it's atmosphere to do an aersol bomb. gold is an element that has relective qualites and can be a great useful in a system that has three stars. you are very correct out of spite and jealously enqi put the spell of religion onto the decendants of the annunaki for control. there has been only one man to speak of the latter of your post and that is doctor york doctor york teaches that the annunaki were the root of the seed of the so called(negros,nubians,afruqcans etc) dr york states that the annunaki were an highly involved form of life in the galaxy. Dr york teaches that a yahsua can to qi in order to teach the decendants of anu whom there really are. this yashu was story was mixed with the story of heru or enlil in order to cause confusion. Dr york also speaks of a tammuz" and the women sat weeping for tammuz" whom was appointed to watch over those whom has lost thier connection with the "god" as described in the holy bi bill. because there vibrations had slowed down and there were un able to communicate without the use of the ininate powers we no longer posses. telepathy,clarivoyance etc. so they appointed the one know as tammuz to watch over us. Dr york also teaches that enqi was reponsible for the first flood and unfistiam(noah) was proctected by enlil and resided in a craft in the atmosphere of the planet until the water resided. unifistiam took a dna sample of every speices of the planet in a ship with him that hovered until the flood subsided. unifistiam was choosen because his geneolgy was perfect. And he would be a good starting point so to speak to begin repleshing the earth. The annunkai were know to fly in the nibru or the mothership which caused havoc on planet rum which caused the death of 1 billion dracos which lead to the aersol bomb being placed to destroy the atompshere on the home planet in the orionos constellation (orion) the hunter. which the torah calles heaven. I offered this information to you dear friend so u can review it and we can cross reference maybe together we can put the pieces in order. The war in heaven between micheal or (murdoq) also a ra in his day whom was a disagreeable war like being appointed by anu. is also telling of a reptilian speices whom was left on the planet to mate with men and cause a new seed to be on the earth along with the la lu almeu or the slaves." and i will put emity between thy seed and her seed her seed being eve" this seed is linked to the illumanti or torch bringers of false knowledge thorugh light. Which work together closely with the partners the tama hu or caucasian to make sure that were are seperated and make all efforts to have the appearance of any one whom has remembered whom they are to be evil and thus unworthy of a following or killed and hushed up by the mass currently operating under the cloak of religion. That is why this current population inhabiting earth at this present time is asleep so to speak to the truth which is now some what a lie to those whom are fearful and are not ready for it. I look forward to your response.

WOW....
you have just shed a whole new light on me..
I too have been researching the Annunaki/Ancient Astronaut theory for the last few years on some hardcore shhhhh and I do believe in the theory.However the details such as names/characters/timelines and translations are somewhat lost on me.
The facts are obscured but the general theme is intact. I mean how can we really KNOW through whatever scientific evidence that was left behind?
The story is passed through oral traditions in many cultures since they supposedly visited all areas of the Earth and through scientific evidence/ translations of the Sumerian clay tablets....

Can I ask out of curiousity where you get your information from?
I researched the theories through reading Sitchin's work and translations
and David Icke stuff etc.I'm just curious to know other sources of information I might have bypassed....

This has been one of the most interesting threads I've read on this site...

Thanks in advance

-Lurk

WOW....
you have just shed a whole new light on me..
I too have been researching the Annunaki/Ancient Astronaut theory for the last few years on some hardcore shhhhh and I do believe in the theory.However the details such as names/characters/timelines and translations are somewhat lost on me.
The facts are obscured but the general theme is intact. I mean how can we really KNOW through whatever scientific evidence that was left behind?
The story is passed through oral traditions in many cultures since they supposedly visited all areas of the Earth and through scientific evidence/ translations of the Sumerian clay tablets....

Can I ask out of curiousity where you get your information from?
I researched the theories through reading Sitchin's work and translations
and David Icke stuff etc.I'm just curious to know other sources of information I might have bypassed....

This has been one of the most interesting threads I've read on this site...

Thanks in advance

-Lurk

First you have to take David Icke out of the equation because that dude ... all I can say is wow!!! Sitchin's sees this material from an eye that is not of African origins ... lol. I've read both of their writings (Sitchin's interpretations) but there is one source that seems to be the true story and that is the book of Enoch the Ethiopian (Black Man).

The Anunaki/The Wathers!!!

Peace

Ru2religious

See this is where I beg to differ..I don't see any translation as the one " true story"

I like to take all the information and make my own analysis..I feel like alot of what David Icke speaks about is true//except of course the reptilian origins and what not..and of course Zachariah Sitchin doesn't speak from the eyes of African origin.

That would be like me interpretting history only through the American point of view and taking it as the whole truth..lol..know what I mean?

Because they werent just in Africa..They were everywhere..Theres evidence with the Nazca lines, Mayan Pyramids, etc

The whole "Dragon" theme runs rampant in all cultures you know..

But I will definately check out that link and take what I can from it....I really apreciate the info

stay up

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back