Black Spirituality Religion : Annunaki movie another theft by caucasian of our story

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by emanuel goodman, Oct 23, 2006.

1. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Here it is again they continue to have the nerve to produce another movie based upon our heritage. The even have the nerve to have a character named dr jonas ptah in the moive to add insult to injury. check out the site fam http://www.1anunnaki.com. It is just a shame!!! And for a added bonus they have a link so we can purchase hat's, shirts etc.!

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    ...What else is new?

This is why we need to come together as a People, and stop letting Our "suspicions" of being "racist" by coming together hinder us.

"While we're yelling, they're selling."

- Wise Words from those Wise with Words

KD

3. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Hey folks…..we need to wake up…..

We have entire schools that are established by black people teaching other black people that the white man was in Egypt and even reigned in Egypt before the Roman Occupation.

How can we get mad and throw the book at the white man today for teaching the same thing black people are teaching other black people and white people?

4. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    thank you

Thank you for your response however it is not germain to my post

5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    :lol: :lol:

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    :uzi: :dance: :thinking: :run: :run: Forest...did you read hat professor P said ?:thinking: :thinking:

7. nubian noir

nubian noir Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    What is this?

I have never heard of this movie. what is it based on?

8. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    anunnaki

This movie is supposed tell the story as depicted in the eluma ish. Regarding anu and his annunaki coming to earth to mine goal in light of the fact that the thier current atmosphere was destroyed by an aersol bomb. They are linked with the individuals of the wholly bi bill stating lets create man in our own image.

9. torch

torch Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I have researched the annunaki for 2 years now...and yes alot of alternative historians love claim the earth race (our ancestors) were nothing more than primates and annunaki "advanced" them threw genetic manipulation which is a lie...just to make the excuse that blacks are inferior...the annunaki also werent reptillians as they also claim....I went to a few other alternative historians like michael tsarion and another woman named estelle nora who tell a more credible and true story of africa history..based on what they said the annunaki were aryans there true names are lyrans or nephilim, they came here to mine in africa for gold because it made them shape shift the mono-atomic gold..because it has properties in it that can make you "illuminate" hence we always hear about gods and angels "in the light" thats why whites are so obsessed with gold, not the lie we are told that "well its rare" no it was in africa only because our creator blessed the continent of africa with all the natural wonders of the earth.

I will call africans kemetians because thats our ancestors real names africa is a white term by leo africanus, anyways, The Kemetians and then Aryan/Annunaki made 2 deals with each other, Anu wanted to mine for the real mono-atomic white gold, and wanted to be spiritually in touch with thereselves because they werent and in return they would teach the kemetians how to build ships, boats, and clothing, anu needed workers, but kemet didnt want his people working hard to mine for gold so anu asked kemet if he could use other animals and genetically alter them...kemet at first said no because it would be messing with our creators laws and harmony, but anu stressed they wouldn't be hurt, kemet agreed to it with reluctance since they were helping each other, first anu used monkeys and it didnt work, then all other animals (think of minotaur, and other hybrid humanoid and animals yes, they existed) but Anu and his sons though "what about the reptiles?" so they made hybrids with the reptiles therefore he have reptillians..the annunaki were NEVER reptillians they created them threw cloning techniques, and they have them work the mines and kemet was furious at the fact of how the reptillians were treated, anu upset at how kemet could have so much knowledge of the world and of all life not to "advance" animals like man, so there was a war of the "gods" adam was one of the early races (anunnaki/monkeys) that rebelled against anu and joined the humans so these were so violent that the earth was flooded by a water planet called tiamat.

Most of our ancestors were killed and all our cultures were almost eliminated the reptile/annunaki and a few anunnaki race decided to us there power against the adam/eve races and the earth kemetians and enslaved them to mine gold, the kemetians were so spiritually and emotionally destroyed due to the war they did whatever they were told...Enki the first reptile/annunaki hybrid (satan) told the remaning kemetians to mine the gold and destroy any buildings, statues, or any books containing the kemetian history and replace it with fabricated history that the annunaki and there hybrids created all the spiritual knowledge, and earth's history, and to claim africa as just a place and nothing else....centuries later a kemet pure blood named mau (the man the jesus, mithras, and other god/sons are based off of) had all kinds of followers men, women, even some annunaki who didnt like how there race was...long story short he was lynched for exposing the truth about rome, greece, and the history they were forced to believe, as were his followers......

This is why there is no KNOWN history of africa..the truth is always harder to believe then the myths my friends

10. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

You are the first person I know in these threads who have mentioned this connection between the Annunaki and Gold. Some dismiss this "theory" coming from writers such as Zechariah Sitchin but recent scientific discovery has revealed a connection that few researchers on this topic are aware of. Since you made mention of this now I can reveal this connection.

http://www.energeticnutrition.com/hi/history.html

This also accounts for the legends among the Sandawe and Zulu in South Africa, and the Lemba, who have a ritual system similar to the Dogon, and a similar view of cosmology. Because they are the world's original gold mining region (along with Eridu in ancient Mesopotamia). Gold is a mineral which is part of our biological makeup as is iron, copper, zinc, chromium, etc.