Black Spirituality Religion : Annunaki movie another theft by caucasian of our story

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

emanuel goodman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
Here it is again they continue to have the nerve to produce another movie based upon our heritage. The even have the nerve to have a character named dr jonas ptah in the moive to add insult to injury. check out the site fam http://www.1anunnaki.com. It is just a shame!!! And for a added bonus they have a link so we can purchase hat's, shirts etc.!

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
Hey folks…..we need to wake up…..

We have entire schools that are established by black people teaching other black people that the white man was in Egypt and even reigned in Egypt before the Roman Occupation.

How can we get mad and throw the book at the white man today for teaching the same thing black people are teaching other black people and white people?

emanuel goodman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
thank you

Music Producer said:
Hey folks…..we need to wake up…..

We have entire schools that are established by black people teaching other black people that the white man was in Egypt and even reigned in Egypt before the Roman Occupation.

How can we get mad and throw the book at the white man today for teaching the same thing black people are teaching other black people and white people?

Thank you for your response however it is not germain to my post

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table
It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love: