Black Authors : Annoucement

Mr marion

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 7, 2001
Philadelphia
Occupation
Investment consultant/party planner
Attention Family, sorry I've been away for awhile....

I have good news.
Next month I'll have my very first book signing in Philadelphia.
Once my agent gives me a date I'll let everyone know the time and place in case any of may be able to make it. If not I'll have my website address and ordering information. The book is titled:
UNCENSORED THOUGHTS: The Things We Never Say
A collection of old and new poems, which I have written over the years. My Novel The Gays Of Our Life is due to forward in the late fall or early winter.

I am also using some of the reviews that I've received from Destee in the beginning of my book... Love you all--- Wish me luck

Mr. marion

:toast: Congratulations Mr Marion :toast:

It's so wonderful to hear of this great news and to have another Member of our Family publishing their work!

Unfortunately Mr Marion, the poetry forum is for poetry only and not discussion threads. I'm really thinking of creating a "Published Authors" forum so that the Family can know those of us who have published works (so we can support them) and to highlight their achievements ... encouraging the many others that are thinking of doing the same.

I'm going to move this thread to the Web Sites / Business / Technology Forum and copy it to Kemetstry's Open Forum and Delores Thornton's Forum as well, as it is for discussion of books.

Again ... Congratulations !!! :)

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back