Black People : Annanuki, Enlil & Enki Information

phynxofkemet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 11, 2008
eartH (Heart) is my home
Occupation
child care provider
Hotep brothers and sisters,
I've been searching the forums for any previous postings about the annanuki family Enlil, Enki and their relationship to the Nubians. When I search the internet I find the Annanuki portrayed as Aryans. Further to that I read that Enki is the compassionate God of the Bible while Enlil is the destructive God of War known as Jehovah. Since the Assyrians and Babylonians wrote of these entities, the Nubians of KMT must have some reference as well. Where can I find some more information on this subject....
Already read Children of the Matrix, I'm looking for something less sensational and more relevant to the interactions with Africans.

My understanding is.......

phynxofkmt said:
I've been searching the forums for any previous postings about the annanuki family Enlil, Enki and their relationship to the Nubians. When I search the internet I find the Annanuki portrayed as Aryans. Further to that I read that Enki is the compassionate God of the Bible while Enlil is the destructive God of War known as Jehovah. Since the Assyrians and Babylonians wrote of these entities, the Nubians of KMT must have some reference as well. Where can I find some more information on this subject....
Already read Children of the Matrix, I'm looking for something less sensational and more relevant to the interactions with Africans.
All stories in religion from the Norse to the Bushmen, from the Dravidian to the Lakota are all parables,
that is to say the old testament is a language not to be tacken literally, but as a symbolic language.
That is one of the main reasons the King of the Khazaria had his folks(Ashkenasi) convert to Judaism, so they would understand not only the inner meanings of each and every name, in the Old Testament,
but also the mathematical permutations of each passage, leading to an inner transformation of mind and spirit
the Greeks and Romans have been so far the most succesful in keeping the symbolic or inner meanings secret
Manly P Hal's website however, does offer some keys.
To substitute one story for another as Stichin does is somewhat of a problem, he refutes one but says the Chaldean is authentic, and makes the mistake of taking it literally rather then tying to decode the iner meanings that point to inner transformation.
Regarding the Aryan concept, you have struck onto something deep.
Lynn Pinknett, "Stargate Conspiracy" details the Iluminati's plot to infuse White supremacy into a UFO, Ancient civ, philosophy
My problem with some of these scholars is that they ascribe spiritual concepts or deities as extaterestrial.
That is kind of an insult to them space folks,who probably have visited here and are here at present(Disclosure Project, UFO Evidence)
David Icke is cool with history and currents events and what not, but when I look at his, background, I gotta put him in the Oahspe, and Urantia category; you know "I was chaneled one night and "
No, give me some background! like what was your mystery school or who was your teacher?
A whole lotta folks can be evil without being
real life l0unge lizards.

Now back to your question

As I mentioned in another thread, the real info is in the actual artifacts, which wil communicate to the subconcious and etheric field of highly melinated folk
Runoko Rashidi, a good honcho of Van Sertima makes it plain that the Mesopotamians were/are Black.
Hey its just like the stuff we see on TV bout Brazil, they(the media) keep us hidden.
Theres plenty of Black folks dark brown knky hair African lookin folks in Iran today.
Now just like the artifacts of
Kemet will comunicate to your inner mind when you go there (80% of which are still buried under the sand)
The artifacts of Sumer wil also!
That's one of the reasons the Illuminati bombed so many ancient sites in, and said it was a mistake!
They don't want you to see it!!!!!!!!
Reading the Enuma Elish and other Sumer text are dificult, (like reading Ovid's Metamorphoses) to get the inner light from the texts, but be peristant and always cross reference, and try to understand metaphor

World Tree & The Cosmic Pillar

phynxofkmt said:
If you researh the DURANKI Lineage a few sites make the connection to Afrika. The problem here is than even most Afrikan scholars trace this to Sumeria/Mesopotamia. There is a reason for this which I can't further explain at the moment. I don't have all my sources or notes together right now.

hotep

Another brother whom has offerred his version of them is dr york. He equates them to the us and we found in the holy by bill. However they are one set of out many different beings to visit and populate this planet. We have covered this topic a several times it will not be hard to find.
There has not been any hard evidence minus the summerian artifacts. However all indications point to a greater civilation hailing from the three star constellation heru wisr and auset.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back