Black People : Ann Coulter: Black Americans should arm themselves

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ru2religious, Apr 22, 2012.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
  2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
  3. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,122
    I have taken her advice

4. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    lol - did you pay attention to Bill opening question? He said, "why did you say that" with fear in his eye and voice - he did NOT like what she stated until she went further into the details of her republican views - she made it hard for him to debate it ...

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Well, I think that generally But this was specifically in reaction to the Trayvon Martin case. And I won't be like some other in the media and claim to -- and jump to conclusions on it. We are going to have a trial but I was just making the point that if what a certain network I could name not Fox is claiming happen that George Zimmerman stalked this young black child just because he was black shot him dead in cold blood.
    If that's the case well, the reaction isn't the conclusion they're coming to on the left which is oh, we need more gun control. Gun control laws have been used historically, they were -- they were to keep guns out of the hands of blacks and it was the Republican Party and the NRA that has always supported
    arming blacks in order to protect themselves from the democratic Ku Klux Klan.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2012/04/20/coulter-black-americans-should-arm-themselves#ixzz1so2n3APd

I don't agree: that we need to fully bare arm, but become more aware and use our knowledgable minds on a thinking
    to un-arm america.....for this will become not a war but a battle of life for life !
    I think guns need to be out-law or become an out-law for these arms take lives , lives of young and old mothers and
    fathers, sons and daughters , not only blacks but the humanity of life they destroy , it's a war on gun violence of america
    that has target the communities of blacks / african-american , it is my hope and fight to do so by taking it to the highest level
    with a voice of millions, we have to really look at it in a whole and know that we put these people in position of power by not
    voting ! we gave them power to destroy us now we can take it back to them with change / voting them out the seat !

GUN violence : Killer G all this would do to bare arm to fight the system one that is well straped would be a blood bath on
    the american soil , Now i agree to be a defense for self-and family safty against any harm , we will no longer accept these
    conditions / our fight is to take back power we gave / seek equality/respect and better Opportunities to helping the poor break
    the cycle of poverty , fight for better resources to create jobs and better living instead of killing wit the eye for an eye mold.

We need to attack the GUN-LAWS !

6. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Of course she was trying to sale the Republican party to us as she did state facts which is the KKK was an outgrowth of the Democratic party - this is true - it is also true that under the President Abraham Lincoln the prisoners of war (not slaves) were freed from Chattel slavery through the republican party. Now with that being said - when African Americans started flooding to the Democratic party - 90% of those racist ran straight to the Republican party and have made it what it is today - a racist organization. I personally listen to every one with a fine pick comb - and they (Democrats/Republican) are not to be trusted; period. She is correct in what she says but at the same time - she cannot sale us on a republican party because that republican party is no longer the party it used to be - and when it was like that - it was still filed with a lot of racist (republicans).

It has already become that - its just one side is aware of it while the other side is sleeping on it - that sleep side just so happens to be us.

Here's the thing - if you take the gun away from the citizens then those who keep their guns (government) have no one to fight against them - which enables them to do as they will with us and without having to worry about a fight. I do worry about this gun law as it totally strips the people from their freedom to protect themselves. What need to be eradicated is that gun laws "Stand Your Grounds" because that law kind of legalizes murder to a certain degree. I think that its the "S.Y.G" law that need to be eradicated and not the Constitutional Right to bare arms. President George Washington said and I quote:

""A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but that they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government" - George Washington

I don't know how old you are my brotha but I assume you were around for the black panther party movement when they outlawed guns for black people - by stating that if you have a criminal record (no matter if its for taking a piece of candy) you cannot bare arms. They arrest Sol-Brothas for everything and anything which makes it impossible for any Sol-Brotha to have a gun. They proved to us in many insistence they these laws are directly geared toward Sol Brothas-Sistas and even Anne Coulter knows this - which means some of us have to do more research as to why they don't want us to have or hold weapons.

Now weapons in the wrong hands can be a problem - but I do notice that when more people had guns - more people sleep in their houses with their doors open at night. If everyone has a gun - it would take a seriously hardcore - live to die criminal to run up in your house and touch anything - including a half roll of tissue.

Again - here's the problem and I honor your want for peace - but what needs to be understood is that peace flew out the door when we were brought to this country. If you can name at which point in Americas history that our people had equality, peace, no fear of KKK/Skin-heads/Aryan Brothers, etc ... than I'm with you on the peace talk. If you can name a point at which the government didn't destroy our people through violence which still exist today (ContelPro) then I'm with you. If you can tell me when in Americas history that we did not have to worry about the police gunning us down then I can accept peace talks - but here's the other issue. We cant.

If you get rid of all the guns then brotha you have aided in what we here and even Europeans Americans are fighting again and that is a police state. If you talk away that liberty then you've taken away our ability to stand our grounds against anyone who attempt to do us harm. We are already being face with such an issue. African Americans aka Sol Brothas/Sistas need to arm ourselves and stand our ground because if we leave it to the government - then you might as well have given up your life because the government, police and others are already having us for target practice.

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    :SuN034: black people have plenty of guns already. we mostly use them to shoot one another.

8. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    well stated for having them , but a new gun law should degunalize for the sake of humanity for life.
    but i am aware this will never happen nor will guns ever be dismissed .

I was not just around in the panthers days but knew a few who was based in Chicago i agree with most of what
    you saying here and still i fight for PEACE !

9. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    I agree here and bro.Jamesfrmphilly is so right , we use and aim them the wrong way ....not against our oppressor but at our own brothers
    point the truth brother James.....>

10. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Peace causes spiritual evolution - we are dealing with people who only honors materialism which is their form of spirituality. I've never known one to stop a moving bullet with peace. What you speak of is an idea situation of a peaceful population, a people that know how to communicate on that higher level - but when you are speaking to people who do not accept peace as a valid emotion when it comes to people who are not them - then you have to protect yourself by making them respect you. They only understand respect - they do not understand peace - but again I'm with you on the peace talk and I wish it was that easy - but its not.