Black Spirituality Religion : Animal Spirituality

karmashines

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2005
What does your religion or spiritual belief system teach in regards to an animal's afterlife?

If you believe that they don't have souls, how do you explain the emotions and diverse personalities present in so many of them? I mean, anyone who has the opportunity to observe an animal will see that none of them act in the same way. What causes them to behave in the manner that they do if it isn't due to a spiritual entity inside their body?

karmashines said:
What does your religion or spiritual belief system teach in regards to an animal's afterlife?

If you believe that they don't have souls, how do you explain the emotions and diverse personalities present in so many of them? I mean, anyone who has the opportunity to observe an animal will see that none of them act in the same way. What causes them to behave in the manner that they do if it isn't due to a spiritual entity inside their body?

peace Karm,

I agree! none of them act in the same way, they all act in accord to the divine law of nature!! As we all do!

- just that some of us send a mixed signal when we are not sure who or what we are.............Nature was provided to keep get us back on track....... nehw ew teg tsol...............!

peace

I have had ferrets, dogs, birds, and cats as pets, and it's interesting... each species has their own special way they act that's different from other species, yet the animal still maintains its individual personality. For example, with my ferrets, both act 'ferret-like'; curious, loving, and scurry around a lot. But they have different personalities --- the female is shyer and doesn't like humans as much, while the male is more affectionate and friendly to humans. With the cats I had, both were 'cat-like', fiercely independent. But, yet again different personalities... the first cat was an adventurous alley cat, while the second was an extremely loveable yet spoiled housecat. I could go on and on.

Hmm, I don't know of an animal "afterlife", but that doesn't mean animals cannot be spiritual. They know their Creator, know where their food and drink come from, though many people don't know or understand that themselves.:rolleyes:

I believe even many of the great prophets of the Father weren't all certain what happened to animals when they passed, because animals weren't given domain over the earth as man, and the way which they act isn't how men and women act, whereas they could certainly be said to be consciously straying from the Father; that is, by us anyway.

However, in faith to the Father and Son, we're to be concerned with the well being of our Brothers and Sister and their souls, and their being redeemed by faith to the Son who was sacrificed, and belief to the One resurrected from the dead, because they matter most of all.

Animals are important because they are a creation of the Father, but the Son came to be a Way to salvation for a people set apart in their and holy works, so we needn't worry on the animals, as our Father has them.

This question isn't quite fair though; it asks what anyone's religion teaches about animal's spirituality, then seems to assume one will answer with, "they don't have a soul", only for us to be given a "lesson" on how they act so different, the only explanation must be a soul. I think if one really seeks understanding here, they shouldn't assume what the answer's gonna be.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back