Black Spirituality Religion : Animal Sacrifice in Magic

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by rasembi aunk, Sep 9, 2008.

1. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Can anyone break down the spiritual mechanics on why it is dangerous to do blood sacrifices if you have not been prepared and taught by an experienced professional.

I get good results when I do my rituals but I would like to get better results and I know that the life-force of animals can boost ritual power considerably. But I've read, and people have told me that it is very dangerous and potentially deadly without the right preparation and technique. The only thing that I can think of is that whenever you sacrifice the animal and call down the spirit, the spirit's force can be mis-directed and instead of coming down on the blood of the animal it could come down on the practitioner.

Can anyone who has HANDS-ON KNOWLEDGE FROM PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE give some insight on this? Thanks!!!

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE FROM ANIMALS, JUST FROM THE BLOOD FROM MYSELF AND OTHERS, BUT I DO HAVE INSIGHT IF I CAN PRESENT THEM.

IT NOT THAT THE BLOOD FROM A ANIMAL IS MORE POTENT, AS MANY LOAS AND GHEDE ADJUST TO THE CUSTOMS OF THE COUNTRY, EXAMPLE MANY OF THE GHEDE , YOU CAN USE EGGS AND ALOT OF RUM AS THE EGGS HAS LIFE IN THEM THAT HAS NO "WILL"

JUST LIKE IF YOU USE SPERM(BLOOD) WHICH TO ME IS MOST POTENT IN MY RITUALS OR MENSTRUAL BLOOD ALSO

AT A CEREMONY IN LITTLE HAITI IN BROOKLYN, THEY LAY OUT FOOD FOR A BLACK CHICKEN AND IF IT EAT,THEN IT GAVE IT PERMISSION TO BE SACRIFICE, THEN THE PRIEST WHILE THE DRUMS WAS PLAYING TOOK THE CHICKEN IN HIS HANDS AND WHILE WHISPERING SOMETHING IN IT EAR BROKE THE CHICKEN NECK AND THEN POUR THE BLOOD OVER THE VEVE AND ALTAR THAT WAS SET UP AND SOME ON HIMSELF AND SOME OF THE PRIESTESS.

BASICALLY BLOOD HAS THE STRONGEST LINK AND WITH NO LINK YOU HAVE NO MAGICK

BUT I WILL ASK SOME PEOPLE OR IF BLACKBIRD CAN CARE TO ANSWER AS I HAVE ANOTHER REASON BUT IT JUST THEORY

3. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Not to be way out there, but what about human sacrafice?

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Nothing is True; Everything is permissible...

Let me give a crack at it. What I will say will be b/s and that's all I can say. The reason non-initiates are discouraged to perform animal sacrifice is they do not have the appropriate license, according to the precepts of the tradition. They do not have the ase that comes from initiation to handle the exchange of energies that take place such a simplistic exercise. It is similar to non-initiates being discourage in cleansing someone's head. They do not have that protection if something goes awry. When sacrifice is performed, there are certain gestures and words that are said during the procedure. But ultimately, they do not have the protection to keep the safe from a surge of energetic currents and hotwires that take place. But also remember back on the farm, when granny used wring the neck of a chicken she was going to put in the pot. Nothing happen to her. Or old Uncle Pete would take the ax and chop the rooster's head on the stump right before sundown. Pawpaw would take his knife and cut the heifer's throat. Nothing happened to these people. So essentially, it is about the purpose of the killing, as a sacrifice, and the preference of the spirits to have someone committed into their "mysteries" to perform them. However, you can integrate sacrifice in rootwork, if you choose, because there is no priesthhood and its all freestyle. You have to answer to Simbi but as long as he gets his white chicken, he's pretty cool.

Blackbird, a village idiot.....

5. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Thank you very much Brother Ifasehun.

6. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    Is it that you need a lot of blood?
    Is it that you need a specific kind of blood?
    Is it that you need to sacrifice all the blood within an animal?
    Can you use your own blood? I mean menstrual or drops of your own blood? What about other body fluids? Can those be used as well?

Very curious.....

7. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    rasembi - the poster kindly asked you dont quote his post without permission ;) do you need assistance with editing or was that intentional?

:heart:

8. kamanu

kamanu Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    lol that too funny

9. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

ASE IFASEHUN!!!

THANKS FOR SHARING EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU KNOW SOME THINGS IS FOR INITIATES.
    MOST OF THE INFO I KNEW, SOME I DIDN'T SO AGAIN IM GLAD YOU SHARED BECAUSE YOU DIDNT HAVE TOO!!!

DARKSIDE MAGICK---- PRICKING FINGER AND LOOKING FOR A APPLE

10. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    :) My comment was tongue in cheek.. I just found it quite amusing that your request not to be quoted was quoted immediately after :lol: I couldn't resist commenting on it, in jest - hehehe...

I am sincerely enjoying your input in this thread. Various Zulu traditional rituals come to mind - from methods of slaughter and ancestral praise, to the mysteries of the local Sangoma and the various ways they use animal sacrifice to aid them in their duties.

Take care,
    Zulile

Users found this page by searching for:

1. animal sacrifice in black magic

2. black magic animal sacrifice