Animal Fats and Longevity

Aqil

Salaams bro.

Salaam aqi. The excerpt is in response to the last sentence in your post. My point is that the diet of the Azbaijanis is mainly vegetarian...
OK, now I see.

Well in that exerpt you provided it says that a large part of their diet consisted also of yogurt and eggs but it's still see your point.

I agree with you that our diet should consist mostly of vegetables, but while popular opinion points to meat as the enemy...as I once did...I know think BREAD is our biggest enemy as black people.

Think about it.

Our main food staples used to be rice and yam-types of roots with plenty of vegetable but we still ate meat in small amounts.

We didn't know about pastas, pies, cakes, and other bread substances for the most part until it was introduced to us through Europeans.

These things clog up our digestive tracts and arteries and give us diabetes, gluten-intolerance, and a host of other problems.

I think bread is more unnatural for the body than meat.

Ralfa'il said:
Aqil

Salaams bro.

OK, now I see.

Well in that exerpt you provided it says that a large part of their diet consisted also of yogurt and eggs but it's still see your point.

I agree with you that our diet should consist mostly of vegetables, but while popular opinion points to meat as the enemy...as I once did...I know think BREAD is our biggest enemy as black people.

Think about it.

Our main food staples used to be rice and yam-types of roots with plenty of vegetable but we still ate meat in small amounts.

We didn't know about pastas, pies, cakes, and other bread substances for the most part until it was introduced to us through Europeans.

These things clog up our digestive tracts and arteries and give us diabetes, gluten-intolerance, and a host of other problems.

I think bread is more unnatural for the body than meat.

It is interesting how many cultures of color ate less carbs than Europeans. I think the exception could be Asians, whose diet revolves around rice. But then again rice is a healthier carb, especially brown rice.

karmashines said:
It is interesting how many cultures of color ate less carbs than Europeans. I think the exception could be Asians, whose diet revolves around rice. But then again rice is a healthier carb, especially brown rice.

It's not that carbs are bad, it's WHITE CARBS that are our enemy.

Also, the placing of several foods onto one palate, ala the "SANDWICH" concept (the name SANDWICH comes from the European that invented the concept: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Montagu,_4th_Earl_of_Sandwich ) is detrimental to our health as well. Certain foods to not mix well with others, espcially within the human digestive system.

We are the only creatures who strive to consume several different kinds of foods at once. This is far from what it means to have a "balanced diet".

As stated, brown rice, brown breads, brown grains, and such are extremely healthy for us.

A general rule of thumb for Conscious people the world over, is to steer clear of anything WHITE: white sugar, white bread, white salt, white people, etc..... :haha:

PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back